test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Wars #

facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
edited October 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello all.

I just feel that its right to have a informational list about dominating and active guilds on each shard.
Since the official announcement that the shards are merging i believe its motivational and necessary to have a thread that shows current A-Guild on each server.

As a regular player i believe i have the knowledge to output the information about the guilds i often see and smash in PvP.

I am very happy about the shard merging and the 1st thing i would like to do is to putout a premade vs some of the best new-seen guilds i can find.

So this list will be helpful to people that will do the same..

I must also note that we have more then a million guilds on Dragon server which will make this list rubbish.

The following guilds are active,more then 150 members each, and have 'A-Teams' for Premade PvPing.
So i believe this is useful for the players from the other 2 shards to build-up their expectations while facing them.

Dragon

- Mass Grave Aesthetics - PvP

- Purple Dragons - PvP/PvE

- The Mad Dragon - PvP/PvE

-Grozellha Team - PvP/PvE

- 1st Degree Burns - PvP/PvE

- Lemonade Stand. - PvP

- Black Lotus - PvP/PvE

- Authentic /old DeathPods/ - PvP - current member

- Philipine Heroes - PvP/PvE

- The Chosen Gaming Community - PvP/PvE

- Valhala - PvE

- VaTaN - PvP/PvE

- Silver Dragons - PvE

- Balkan Express - PvP/PvE

- Titanes - PvP

- French Monster - PvP/PvE

-Assauters - PvP/PvE

-Elite Enemy - PvP/PvE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rki2rki2 Member Posts: 57
    edited October 2013
    Where is BACON DRAGONS and 13k desperate housewives!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pvp guilds should just stick to mimic server, since its alot easier to play vs other premades. shard merge will make them all trolls, and annoy the rest of the community.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited October 2013
    what i like to see is the Tene vs Tene OP fights, LOL. the one who proc first wins.... LOL.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    we have a huge pvpness!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    holy half dead! -PvE ( LEEEEGIT)!!
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Why would you even list PvE guilds here =/. LOL is 13k desperate housewives really a guild tag? that's hilarious.

Shard merge will be awesome for PvP, Q's will be instant and contain better players more often, hopefully whining leavers will simply not Q as there will be more and more premade's
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    bigbascdtbigbascdt Member Posts: 42
    edited October 2013
    Should probably put Lemonade Stand at the top of the PvP list, seeing how we're the top PvP guild in the game ;)
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Why would you even list PvE guilds here =/. LOL is 13k desperate housewives really a guild tag? that's hilarious.

Shard merge will be awesome for PvP, Q's will be instant and contain better players more often, hopefully whining leavers will simply not Q as there will be more and more premade's

heh wait till u see the whole dragon, we got lots of weirdos in here!