test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DVS Gaming Looking for extremely active awesome players

davemichelsdavemichels Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
DVS on the Dragon shard is seeking mature(age 20+), team players, level 30 & above 2 join our Guild in Epic T2, CN & Malrog runs, come draw blood in battle with our competitive PvP & GG teams. We take time with each of our guildmates to ensure everyone is involved in something productive, with many knowledgeable members we provide training, info and advice to help maximize your toons capabilities. If u r in this 4 the long term we are the right guild 4 u. DVS is a 60 game 4000+ member community please check out our website at dvsgaming.org If no officers are online please send Kumang Sarawakian@davemichels or Keling Sarawakian@davemichels a mail 4 invite.
We have 3 requirements.
1. Must be over 20 years old.
2. Must play a minimum of 3 times per week.
3. Must signup at the website and use Teamspeak 3(even if you just listen) TS is very important since we organize all parties, raids , strats and meetings on it.

If you fit these requirements I Hope to hear from you soon

Keling / Kumang
Ledion Legate
DVS
Post edited by davemichels on

Comments

• eton3000eton3000 Banned Users Posts: 230 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    some players here are not to be trusted,..... J I N A
  • davemichelsdavemichels Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dear Eton3000, May I ask what Jina did that you claim you can't trust him ? If you are going to accuse people of being untrustworthy then please at least state some facts. I am the guild leader and Jina is a very good person, very helpful to all guildies, very resourceful and always goes out of his way to explain things to people even though English is not his native language. Please let me know what happened. Mail me in game @davemichels I would like to straighten this out. DVS is a 60 game community with over 4000 people online strict code of conduct and adhere to it, we are fair and just but need to hear the facts. Thank you
  • spiralofhopespiralofhope Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I got TeamSpeak installed and tested, and applied on the website. I'm not on your server (I'm on Beholder), but there's a server merge coming one of these days.