test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Nights Podcast - Episode 184 - Foundry Author: Celantra

bbloom1bbloom1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited September 2013 in The Foundry
slide184.jpg

Please join Brian aka Sir Brian and Ben aka Aroen as they interview the very talented Neverwinter Foundry Author, Celantra. In this episode, they discuss his works in the Neverwinter Foundry, which include the following titles:

Tower District Travails, City in Conflict, and Rats in a Maze
Post edited by bbloom1 on

Comments

• zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Very cool! :) Now i have a voice in my head to read all of Celantra's posts in. ;)

(Thank you for mentioning us Celantra. :o)
  • celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited September 2013
    Dang it! I knew I should have done my James Earl Jones impression.
  • kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nice interview!
    Thanks for the Scribes Enclave shout out, too!

If anyone hasn't checked out Author's Anvil, you should - especially the Encounter Matrix (looking for a specific encounter type? this gives you all the info you need).
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kithlis wrote: »
    If anyone hasn't checked out Author's Anvil, you should - especially the Encounter Matrix (looking for a specific encounter type? this gives you all the info you need).

AND some new Solos -- Formorians - 2 new Controller Solos and a Skirmisher Solo (cleverly labeled as "(null)" by Cryptic)
  • celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited September 2013
    Yes Eldarth, and we can thank Eldarth for the math on that one. Excellent job. I am updating the engine now to allow searching by role, and type rather then linking the two together and will list damage clusters in the encounter details pages. I am also revalidating some of the level 21 hit points due to some interesting inconsistencies that I have discovered.

There are two projects that were on hold until I could secure them properly that can begin to move forward now. In addition I want to put more effort into the datasheet libraries but simply am running out of time. Overall the site is a good central location for technical resources, that is the target I am still aiming for.

Authors Anvil