test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Searching for a new community

boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I'm looking for a casual guild. This is my first MMO and I'm having a blast with it!

Few things about me so guilds can filter if I'm the perfect fit for them and likewise.

1. I live on the East coast
2. Former Military
3. I play 2-3 times during the week and weekends

What I look for in a guild.

1. Dependability. I don't want to be in a part time once a month kind of guild. When I come online to play, I hope there are others in the guild to adventure with. Who wants to be in a guild if you're ending up pugging 90% of the time?
2. Friendship. I don't want to get flames cuz I chose a human over an elf for a CW. Let me play the way I want to play. Give me respect and I shall return the favor.
3. I do not like drama. It's a game.
4. Courtesy. I don't want to be part of a guild that accepts anyone and if they're not level 60, they get put on the back burner and no one helps or runs with them.
5. FUN. I like playing this game and want to play with people who enjoys the game like I do.

I'm a self proclaimed nerd. I love stereotyping myself due to my race and career. I like to laugh and have fun in game and in RL. I like sports and long walks in Sharandar. I have the honor that equals Sgt.Knox and have a burning passion towards Valindra. If I seem to be a good fit in your guild, please pm me. Please just don't send me a link to your website w/o saying anything. Remember, it goes both ways. I'm here sharing so I hope you can share what your guild is about.

I look forward to reading your comments. So let us drink and share stories of past adventures! Lets us raise our weapons high while standing on the piles of dead orcs and shout loudly so Valindra knows that her days of evil is short lived!
Post edited by boscawen on

Comments