test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fomorian Weapon Question

cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I have read that to craft the fomorian weapon you need over 100% quality assets, I heard at least 4 blue and 1 green. I was wondering if that means you're only looking for the Rank 2 result or if you actually need the Rank 3? b/c with 4 blue's and a green that's only like 14% chance to get rank 3.

I know that it's possible to fail but I was just wondering the details and how much I'm going to have to invest in assets before I undertake this. Thanks for info.
Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
Post edited by cribstaxxx on

Comments

• Options
    inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The formorian weapon is the rank 2 result. There is no rank 3.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    awesome so anything over 100% is all I need then? Also do you know what the chance to fail is and whether I lose just 1 fragment or all 3?
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    awesome so anything over 100% is all I need then? Also do you know what the chance to fail is and whether I lose just 1 fragment or all 3?

Yes.

All three.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated.
  • Options
    inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Chance to fail is 100% minus the total +quality you use, which is why you need atleast +100% so you have 0% fail chance. If you have less than +100% then if you fail you lose all 3 fragments
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Chance to fail is 100% minus the total +quality you use, which is why you need atleast +100% so you have 0% fail chance. If you have less than +100% then if you fail you lose all 3 fragments

oh ok, so with over +100% quality it is guarenteed to work? awesome. which means you really only need 4 blue tools and then a white one right?