What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible bug with Path of the Blade-skill

2»

Comments

• ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    spicen wrote: »
    Any updates on this? Still waiting for it to be fixed.

It exist no bug. It's WAI because using Crit would using Enchantment and Feats too and then it would need a huge balance nerf.
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    It exist no bug. It's WAI because using Crit would using Enchantment and Feats too and then it would need a huge balance nerf.

I don't mind if devs tone it down, but it should work properly with my weapon enchant and also because i have +48% crit, like most rogues do, so it should be able to crit. Many already use this skill in pvp but i think all those users would love if it were able to crit.
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    spicen wrote: »
    I don't mind if devs tone it down, but it should work properly with my weapon enchant and also because i have +48% crit, like most rogues do, so it should be able to crit. Many already use this skill in pvp but i think all those users would love if it were able to crit.

It's alright that a OP combo need to be created. I don't know if the skill ignore DR, but without this fact it would be to hard hitting. +125% damage is to much. Additionally maybe procing feats for extra damage. So no. If the skill don't do less 40% of the current damage, crits shouldn't be able on this.
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Still making many TRs unhappy in module 2, please devs, fix this. Tone down the damage, make smaller range or anything but please fix it work properly.