test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did not recieve AD from an AH sale

osyriaosyria Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Me and my husband have been playing for about a month now. I am considerably luckier than he is, and have a bit more time to spend on the game so I had amassed more AD than he had.

We both do buy Zen, we allow ourselves a certain amount each month, but he was nearly out so I wanted to find a way to send him some AD so he could use the market to get the remainder of what he needed to buy an Ioun Stone of Allure.

The easiest way seemed for him to put an item on the AH for the amount he needed (after the fees) and I would buy said item. So we did, and I got an expensive dungeoneering kit and he got a mail as per usual with the correct amount of AD attached. However when he clicked to take the attachment nothing was transferred to his character, he received no actual AD from the mail at all. We figured there might just be a delay so we waited and nothing, we tried re logging and nothing.
We have filed a support ticket, but I was just wondering if anyone else had a "fix" for this, or is it at least a known bug?
Post edited by osyria on

Comments

• Options
    urd01urd01 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since you said you've been playing for not too long I can't help but wondering if the fault is that your hubby is trying to get the diamonds when he's not at a mailbox?
    You probably knew this, but if not - You have to be using a mailbox, or talking to the mailcourier, to claim attached items in an e-mail.

Hope it works out for you though

/Urd
  • Options
    osyriaosyria Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    urd01 wrote: »
    Since you said you've been playing for not too long I can't help but wondering if the fault is that your hubby is trying to get the diamonds when he's not at a mailbox?
    You probably knew this, but if not - You have to be using a mailbox, or talking to the mailcourier, to claim attached items in an e-mail.

Hope it works out for you though

/Urd

Thanks for the thought, but yes he did receive the mail through the mailbox/courier as one normally would after an AH sale. The AD just did not transfer to his character wallet after he accepted it from the mail.