test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T2 Drops?

maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
There are some dungeons I don't do very often, actually there are some I have done only once.
The day before yesterday and yesterday, I went into 3 of those I have only done once before because some of my guildies needed the armour drops from them.
Those ppl have been grinding these dungeons forever to get the armour, some of them have done them more than 40 times!
We went in, did them and I got the end armour from every end boss and I don't need it.
I know it's by chance and random who gets it, but honestly, +40 runs and no armour?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    RNG can be a cruel mistress. Just ask any gambler.
  • Options
    xmachinaxmachina Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2013
    It will only cost them a couple million AD if they don't want to do another 40 more for a whole set or piece.

Good luck on the next 40 or 50 runs.
  • Options
    baleriondrogonbaleriondrogon Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited September 2013
    Definition of fun?
    " I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve." -J.R.R. Tolkien
    hzcMHai.gif0SwPbeK.gif
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Definition of fun?

Insanity and fun are roommates.