test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction Items Doesn't populate at Gateway

thuddriverthuddriver Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I first sought help with this by filing a support ticket. After telling me to do the obvious (enable cookies, delete cache, etc.) including using a different browser, which I did, they finally told me to file a bug report in game: "Based on the information you've provided your issue may be the result of a currently unknown game play bug. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM. With that said, we would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report, with your findings, directly to our QA team." I just did this but thought I would share my problem here as well.

This issue only relates to the Auction House at the Gateway. I have found that all other aspects of the Gateway operate correctly.

After pressing search nothing happens. first I select an equipment item, fill in the levels, select the type of character, then press search - nothing. No matter what fields I fill in I get the the same result. I receive the same results with IE8 and Chrome. I'm using XP SP3. Tech support recommended all sorts of things to try which I did with negative results. So it seems then that this issue is bigger than their ability to fix. I can appreciate that this may well be a matter for the development team to work on so I'll be patient and wait in hopes that they will take the time to look into this and get it straightened out.