test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BalerionDrogon's Official LFGuild thread!

baleriondrogonbaleriondrogon Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
Salutations everyone,

I am new to D&D: Neverwinter but not to MMO's. I have played and in some cases I'm still playing these games...
LOTRO, DCUO, GW 1+2, FFXIV, AOC many others etc..

I'm looking for a guild that doesn't exploit but plays legit and enjoys playing the game. I can RP and enjoy chatting with guild mates. I know the importance of chat programs/comms to playing games but don't like the trash talk or terrible mics some people have so I don't use them most of the time.

I know guilds bring drama to the table but I play games to chill, escape and have fun. I purchased both packs because I see alot of potential in this game and to put it simply... I'm having a blast! I've played all classes up to around lvl 25 and I think I've narrowed it down to my favorites. Of course the highly polished and fun to play TR... then for me the GF is majestic and looks cool!

I am well above 21+ years of age and have some time on my hands to burn. I have read alot of doom and gloom threads here but I know a certain amount of people are not going to be happy and it's the internet. I already got a warning for my signature not following forum rules so I changed it and hopefully I'm all good now. Again Mods, I apologize, my bad.

Thank you for reading this and hope to chat with like minded adults in game so we can go slay some nasties.

PS.. I will be updating this every so often so please reply here if you're interested. Much gratitude my fellow gamers.
Pss!... I have a few open slots but both my characters created so far are on Dragon server. Lvl30 or below.
" I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve." -J.R.R. Tolkien
hzcMHai.gif0SwPbeK.gif
Post edited by baleriondrogon on

Comments

• mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2013
    You're on Dragon, nice! ;)
    You might want to check my Guild out, we do Dungeon runs daily, and we also enjoy Guild Group PvP ;)

You can contact me on FliP@mcflip if you should have any questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • baleriondrogonbaleriondrogon Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited September 2013
    mcflip, I see your EU time
    I didn't mention, I'm in USA.
    " I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve." -J.R.R. Tolkien
    hzcMHai.gif0SwPbeK.gif
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited September 2013
    check us out were a new, friendly and fun guild with some old gamers. We are a non exploit guild whos only real rule is re respectful of others, We currently have all U.S. players but accept all if you are able to overlook the time diff :) several of us played LOTRO as well as other MMO's some of us are even old paper and pencil gamers. check us out at http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • baleriondrogonbaleriondrogon Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited September 2013
    malphaeous, I will definitely check you guys out.
    Thanks for leaving a comment.
    hzcMHai.gif0SwPbeK.gif