test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter's Forgotten Guild

boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Want to join a guild on its ground floor? Where ideas and suggestions are at its birthing state? Have opinions that you would like heard and not shunned by your previous guild? Looking for great adventures and fun at the same time?

Look no further friend. Come pull up a chair and let us share stories of adventure. We are a guild that supports and wants social participation. We were tired of just being a number or being in a guild where everyone is lazy or does the same thing over and over and over again. You want that specific gear? Then share with us and lets go after it as a guild! No need to clench your teeth before pushing the button to join a pug group.

Look, to be honest with you, I'm tired of being in a guild where there is like 50-70 people and not a **** soul talks to each other or you need help but the guild has cliques. A guild is like a family, you succeed together or you fail together. We got only 4 of us but we actually are friends and we want to strive for better gear and such. We don't want to hold your hand and drag you through DDs. We want you to want to do runs. I can write a Jerry Maguire handbook on handling a guild but he is on to something there. You got burned, I've got burned...let it be the past. Lets just play the game and have fun. Lets chat on mumble about football or something while sticking our blades in dragons. If you're a normal person who plays a game, you belong here. If you want to be the best player on the shard and own everyone in it, keep moving on.

In closing, we are just normal people with normal lives who drinks beer playing a great game. We welcome all kinds of peoples.

Psst...we are in need of DC's tho.

Neverwinter's Forgotten

look for @pathayn1900 when you're on!
DRAGON SERVER
Post edited by boscawen on

Comments

• vonrowvonrow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    what time zone are you in and when are you most likely to be on in-game?
  • xandria68xandria68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited September 2013
    I've been looking or a guild to join mostly for the reasons listed above. I've not been in a guild yet, so I haven't been shunned or burned. But finding players to join, as you call, a pug group has been a major challange.

Some things about me & my character:

1. I am on EST (USA)
    2. I work full time & have a family. They come 1st. I do play actively on my weekends or on vacation. My normal days to play are Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays. I am rarely online Sunday through Wednesday due to my work schedule.
    3. I do not have a microphone on my computer.
    4. My character is a level 48 female Drow Trickster Rogue (Dragon Shard) named Raevyn Martok. Yes, her last name did come from a certain Klingon general on Star Trek: DS9.
    5. I am the kind of player that helps others. If I am in a PvE area & someone looks to be in a tough fight, I will lend a hand with fighting the smaller enemies as to not "steal" the object of their quest objective. (My 10th level 1/2 Elf Cleric on the Beholder Shard will even cast a healing spell or 2) On DDO, my character was even known to "gift" useful items to new players.
    6. I do not like drama unless it is in the movies or on TV. I am 45 years old & have quite outgrown that sort of thing.
    7. I play the game to have fun. I have been a gamer since the late 70's with Pong & I'll probably still be a gamer when I'm 90.

If I have left anything off or you wish to know more, please ask.
    @Xandria68

Characters: Raevyn Martok, Xiomara Silverstar, & Xandria Ma'Litoff

@Xandria268
    Characters: Avigayle Silveroak, & Jinx Brimstone

I am Xan. Xan I am.