test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

a mount "dragon"

hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was tired of seeing the same frame with the same animations! and more are always blue ... I want the little dragon has four paws karrundax (wirmling)! Finally, a red frame
Post edited by hendy69310 on

Comments

• hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Dragon would be so nasty. I am looking forward to a PEGASUS mount :) Hopefully jet black w/ a mystic smoke just oozing off of it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
  • chipsterchipster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I would suggest:

Frostwyrm - with ice break upon mounted animation, and leaving a trail of icepath where it walk pass.
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Add a Gryphon to that as well. ;)
  • sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hendy69310 wrote: »
    I was tired of seeing the same frame with the same animations! and more are always blue ... I want the little dragon has four paws karrundax (wirmling)! Finally, a red frame

My vote for dragon. Emerald please :3
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Probably get dragons(mounts/pets) when they release mod 3.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • arcanemenacearcanemenace Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes... anything but another re-skin of what we already have..
  • buffsmadbuffsmad Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Elephant, Manticore, Wyvern, Scorpion, Beetle...... (or a Chariot pulled by a Quickling team pulling us everywhere except where we want to go >.< .)
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    buffsmad wrote: »
    (or a Chariot pulled by a Quickling team pulling us everywhere except where we want to go >.< .)
    I would actually buy that :D
    I think a Mount should be something special, something you earn in game, not something you can just buy.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited September 2013
    Dragon mounts WOULD be awesome. The bad thing is I would never get off it and go fight.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The realms are not dragonlance, Realms dragons are not mounts, they either eat you or ignore you, but there is no chance in hell to ride one, not even the most powerful heroes of the Realms can ride a dragon, because Dragons just wont allow it.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Dragon mounts WOULD be awesome. The bad thing is I would never get off it and go fight.

Please please no flying mounts ever...Flying has ruined so many MMO's
    frarii wrote: »
    The realms are not dragonlance, Realms dragons are not mounts, they either eat you or ignore you, but there is no chance in hell to ride one, not even the most powerful heroes of the Realms can ride a dragon, because Dragons just wont allow it.

THIS^
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Obviously create combat mounts and there would be no need to dismount. A Dragon Mount would be able to breathe fire and claw victims. However while riding the dragon, you can't use any powers. Obviously, if dragon mounts are introduced, then they would not be flying or just hover above the ground.
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lol, this is Toril not Krynn.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review