test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endgame dps cleric for pvp?

kingblood69kingblood69 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Temple
Are there any viable dps type specs for the DC at 60, that would be worth trying in pvp? I have a 60 Cleric and Tr I prefer pvp and I have spent most of my time on the TR. I would like to pvp with him but as much as I have tried to like healing, its just not my thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kingblood69 on

Comments

• whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    In a word: yes.

However, people will still expect you to be a healer. The good thing is that your healing capacity should still be rather sufficient with a DPS build. In they fix a few outstanding bugs, it should be even better. This for for PvE content. For PvP, I am not sure what people will expect or if it really matters. I feel like if you do it with a guild, it would be dependent on whatever that guild thought about it.

That said, though, most people tend to think the best PvP Cleric focuses on a defensive build rather than an offensive built.
  • sirglenosirgleno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited September 2013
    I have a damage focused pvp build that I've posted, Impact Cleric, which is still on the first page of this forum. There is also a link in my signature. Now I certainly don't claim this is the ultimate all around build, although there is some commentary on all of the build choices so you should be able to cherry pick the parts you like and customize to suit your playstyle and tastes (and more than likely your non-identical starting race/stats - which I'm assuming you already know can't be changed).
    Dystopia - Impact Cleric
    Nyx - Divine Cleric
    Medusa - Brush Wizard
    Spinnerella - Combat Wizard

Don't forget to update the Wiki!
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    About the only PVP I do with my cleric anymore is GG, so take into consideration that is it easier to get lost in the crowd there as opposed to arena. However, I have found that I get significantly more kills using Break the Spirit over Daunting Light...while still equipping AS and Sunburst.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013