test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hey! Here's some patch ideas!

mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
1: Last login on guild roster.
As a GM it's incredibly hard to know who actually still plays. I'd like to really clean up the roster but can't find a viable way.

2: More guild activities.
There is no way to even be recognized in this game yet. As a guild no one has anything to work for. GG is a sub par event for guild members to take part in. Maybe something like control of an area, or guild progress achievements. This would bring a whole new life to the game. Aliances would be formed, enemies made, etc. We're kind of twidling our thumbs after farming end game for so long. (and kind of for no reason?)

3. Player recognition.
Similar to #2. We want to be noticed and envied! We could pvp over and over, but really for no reason.. Glory gets us nothing useful besides epics we can salvage but cap out at 24k a day. (maybe change that too!)

Basically end game is literally end game. Yes, the end of the game. We reach 60, we farm and get all our gear/enchants than sit in PE. I've made three alts to 60 now due to boredom. The game is really great, I enjoy a lot of the aspects and this is in no way a bashing I promise, I just wish there was more to it.
1z4y45e.jpg
Post edited by mikeym80 on

Comments

• Options
    loomyzaloomyza Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi mate, just thought i'd mention you are able to see last logged in from Gateway guild roster. Also for easier sorting and management, you can pull the data from gateway via the XHR responses, into the likes of Excel/spreadsheet. I found this to be the most efficient means, however you need to do the XHR extract every so often to keep the spreadsheet up to date. Would love an API ! There are soem posts here that discuss pulling data from Gw. but feel to PM me, i can even send you the sheet with formulas and all already setup
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Guild Improvement (A lot of ideas from STO which is made from the same group)

Guild Bases/housing - this will be cool where guild can build bases. It can provide recipe's or possible enchantment opportunities.
    possible guild only event like defense (against NPC) it doesn't have to be from the SAME guild, just be guilded members.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    loomyza wrote: »
    Hi mate, just thought i'd mention you are able to see last logged in from Gateway guild roster. Also for easier sorting and management, you can pull the data from gateway via the XHR responses, into the likes of Excel/spreadsheet. I found this to be the most efficient means, however you need to do the XHR extract every so often to keep the spreadsheet up to date. Would love an API ! There are soem posts here that discuss pulling data from Gw. but feel to PM me, i can even send you the sheet with formulas and all already setup

I tried to send you a message but it refuses to go through. If you could send me or just post here that would be great. Would like to know more about your format for doing this.
    1z4y45e.jpg
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    1. It's always infuriating when players have to make suggestions for things that were already implemented in the game. It used to show you on mouse over the last login for your guild mates. They broke it in a patch some time back. Could bug report it.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Wasn't aware that was even a feature. Wish they would bring it back.

If anyone could assist me on the formula to view last logins, it would be greatly appreciated. <3
    1z4y45e.jpg
  • Options
    ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The last online, should appear under 'status' in the guild roster. However, as mentioned, it broke a few patches ago. That being said, you can still use the roster on the gateway, to see when people were last online.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]