test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry publish mail going to wrong game.

runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok, once or twice while publishing a foundry quest I would notice an in game mail telling me I published it. The email would disappear after a bit. (Which was good, because I couldn't delete it anyway.)

Yesterday I loaded up STO to check it out for a bit. Hadn't really played since shortly after they went free to play. Anyway, I see I have a ton of mail. And go to check it. Expecting goldseller spam or something. Instead I see what has to be every foundry publish email I guess was suppose to be getting in Neverwinter. So I spend about 20 minutes deleting months worth of publish mails.

Never used the foundry in STO, only Neverwinter. So I don't know why they would be sending the mail there. And I'm not even sure what the bug is here, muchless where to report it. I mean are we suppose to get a mail for each publish. Would this be a STO bug or a Neverwinter bug? Is it a mail system bug or a foundry bug. IDK, will let you figure all that out. But it seems quite silly that its sending mail to the wrong game.
Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR