test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an Active EU guild for my GF

hengwolfhengwolf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello Dragon.

I'm looking for an active guild to be part of and call my home in Neverwinter.
I've been playing the game for about a month now, and after getting to grips with the GF I finally feel ready to join a guild and take on the Epic Dungeons and PvP.

I'm not new to MMO's and although I'm a late starter here, I'm a tremendously fast learner with 15 years of tanking experience in every major game ever released, most of it beating the latest content in any game I've ever played.
Obviously with 15 years of MMO's under my belt I'm no teenager, and I'm not looking to join a guild stuffed with kids.
I have kids of my own and I'm not looking to baby sit someone elses in something I do for fun ;)

Ideally, you'll still have people wanting to run T1's, I've not seen any of this yet and I'd like to at least complete them.
Even if only once.
(I understand most of you have done this and are sick to death of it)

I'm a team player and from what I've been reading lately, I've specced my GF into the FOTM DPS/Tank Hybrid with Knight Captains gear.
A power 'stacking' team making use of the Knight Captain's set buff will make mobs melt.

I like to Min-Max, but at the end of the day I'm just here for a bit of fun.
I left my hardcore gaming days behind me a long time ago.

I'd also like the people I run with to be team orientated and understand that selfish specs and gearing is not the best way to get things done.
I know the build and gear is more suited to T2 and beyond, and if I have to respec and re-gear to see the T1's I'll do that np.

I have no opinion on 'mob tossing' but other kinds of exploiting is not something I want to get involved with or be a part of.

I also like PvP, Gauntlgrym looks interesting (as a new player) I'm sure you are sick of that too.
Ideally the guild will be aligned with Delzoun. (Sorry I don't like Luskan)

I have looked at a few guilds and I'm sorry for the post, I just can't seem to find a good match.

So if any of you EU guilds want a 'solid', 'active' player that's just needs some experience here please get in touch.

Just drop me a mail in game (@hengwolf) or leave a post here with where you'd like me to make an application (if need be)

I'm semi-retired (no I'm not an old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>) so I can be active in the day just as much as in the evening, if you have a guild with an active daytime (EU) roster, that's even better my preference would lean towards daytime sessions.
But if not that's by no means a deal breaker.

Lastly and by no means least.
If you ask me to join your guild and bench me, there will be a messy divorce ;)
I'm an active player, I'm not going to sit around or be a mascot ;)

Thank you for looking and I hope to find the right home soon.
Post edited by hengwolf on

Comments

• mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2013
    The Guild was founded about a Month ago. We did most of the content, but we gladly repeat it as we recruit new players that need help with those dungeons.
    We are mostly EU-based with a few US people that play during our early daytime.
    Our Guild is friendly and mature. Some people are younger, some are older, but we all get on well together. Our youngest member is 20 years old.

We do PvP and Dungeons actively every day, at least once a day during DD Event times.

In case you do not track this topic I will also contact you in game, and you can also ask about anything you want to know about the Guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Interesting post, could be a nice fit for Opus Dei. If you are indeed legit and active it would be a good idea to consider us.
    I will try to contact you in game. If you found a guild already, best of luck.
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    mcflip wrote: »
    The Guild was founded about a Month ago. We did most of the content, but we gladly repeat it as we recruit new players that need help with those dungeons.
    We are mostly EU-based with a few US people that play during our early daytime.
    Our Guild is friendly and mature. Some people are younger, some are older, but we all get on well together. Our youngest member is 20 years old.

We do PvP and Dungeons actively every day, at least once a day during DD Event times.

In case you do not track this topic I will also contact you in game, and you can also ask about anything you want to know about the Guild.

interesting to see your reply to the OP. the OP's post is pretty much what i would of posted for myself, except my mains a DC and CW.
    I stopped playing maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago, mainly out of boredom and the fact that over 90% of my guild stopped playing for 1 reason or another, but that said it was never perfect as most were US based players, which meant to be involved i was spending too much time playing in the very early hours of the mornings , somtimes until and past daybreak, I am obviously UK based.

I started loging again over the past few days (I have played Neverwinter since April and 'open beta' went live) with a view to maybe playing more full time, but lack of guild members, or rarther.
    none that log anymore does not help very much, I too have very little dungeon experience but would love to learn.

However just after 'Live' launch i did succesfully complete Pirate King hc a few times and Dread vaults, spellplague , Karrundax hc 's too, also half of castle never, non buging, exploiting too, but that was all a while ago now and i know alot as changed not only with instances but with classes too, so as the OP says a run through T1's would be a great start to get refreshed with the runs but also my classes recent changes.

My characters i have 2 lvl 60 DC's , 2 60 CW'S, 1 60 rogue, all over 10k gear score and my mains DC and CW are both 11.8 gear scores ( mostly pre Module 1 T2 BiS ) with Ioun stones. all were pretty well set up pre module 1 as i am prettyy wise with the theory crafting side of things. but with the way this game changes so much it can be hard to keep up with it somtimes.

I never played any other MMO's except WoW, which i played for 7 years , my main was holy paladin, untill i gave up not long ago after fully completing Throne of thunder HC and had completed every Heroic raid up until then, while it was current content. but as i said i gave up after alot of thought and due mainly to the fact i was paying a monthly sub just to solely raid 3 or 4 times a week, which led to me selling my account and moving on to Neverwinter, so there's no going back. :(

So after reading the OP's post and your reply it made me think about coming back, and if i could find a active UK guild this could rekindle my love of this game, so this in mind, i will be playing over the next few days and see how i feel and if i feel like throwing myself back into this game maybe a wisper in your direction would be the best start.
  • mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2013
    Looking forward to hear from both of you ;)

We are just enjoying pre-made Guild PvP groups :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • hengwolfhengwolf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mcflip wrote: »
    snip

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
    I will of course let you know how I get on.
    edited September 2013
    snip

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I will of course let you know how I get on.
    edited September 2013
    Any more 'Active' EU guilds out there feel they have a spot for an active GF?
    Just drop me an ingame mail (@hengwolf) or post in here and I'll find you ;)

Like I've said, I know virtually nothing about the end game here so far.
    I realise there isn't much, but that doesn't put me off ;)
    edited September 2013
    dexto89 wrote: »

No offence brother, but I couldn't represent a guild with a name like that all in capslock lol.