test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Malabog Off Hand

sirindrasirindra Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Has anyone seen this lately? -.- I haven't seen it at all in 40+ runs.
Post edited by sirindra on

Comments

• pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Are you doing 2/3 runs?? Like the whole server?
    I did about 20 3/3 runs pre patch without having it drop.. Since then I have done about 30 2/3 runs... Nothing

Every GWF I ask says they has it drop from the last boss.. So it seems it only drops there.. As no one runs 3/3 anymore... Any GWF who didn't get the offhand pre patch looks like they won't get it.. Which is a shame as about to hit 20 in weaponsmith but pointless crafting new mainland without the offhand...

I suppose every opportunity they get to make things harder for GWF they seem to take
  • sirindrasirindra Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's been about half and half for me, but annoying update:

I volunteered to play my DC for a full run and of course the knot dropped -.- Last boss though indeed. So good luck. That is the first one I've seen out of all my runs.

The mainhand might still be more dps w/o the off hand. 20 more avg dmg over 1%~ crit (450 crit rating).

But of course, I haven't even seen the riser piece drop in all that time too.
  • manny1308manny1308 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am a lucky one why found the sword peaces in a lot of trys. I build it 4 days ago and now i am "farming" to get the offhand. In all my trys i never see it and also no one of my gilde.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    manny1308 wrote: »
    I am a lucky one why found the sword peaces in a lot of trys. I build it 4 days ago and now i am "farming" to get the offhand. In all my trys i never see it and also no one of my gilde.
    It's a hard one to get, as it only drops from the Blue Dragon at the end of Malabog's Castle.

Took me 35-40 tries honestly, however I know some who got it in 5 runs, so keep plugging away mi amigo!
    va8Ru.gif
    edited September 2013
    It's a hard one to get, as it only drops from the Blue Dragon at the end of Malabog's Castle.
    Took me 35-40 tries honestly, however I know some who got it in 5 runs, so keep plugging away mi amigo!

It would be fair if it drops random from all bosses like the other class.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    last run i did on 2/3 gwf off hand dropped in first boss, and i won the roll for awesome 10k rough diamonds.
    edited September 2013
    frarii wrote: »
    last run i did on 2/3 gwf off hand dropped in first boss, and i won the roll for awesome 10k rough diamonds.
    The set item? Realy?
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, in the same run, we got a riser fragment and the DC offhand... weird.