test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DVS Gaming Looking for extremely active players

davemichelsdavemichels Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
<DVS> on the Dragon shard is seeking age 20+, lvl 40 & up, active teamplayers with Teamspeak access - Interested check out Dvsgaming.org.. DVS is the future, so get out of the past and join us !!

We run & complete all legit dungeons T1 for the up and coming and lots of T2, CN & MC for the more advanced.
We have a loot sharing system(all over google docs) so that anyone that is involved in any of the dungeons will come out with either loot or AD for each dungeon.

Here are our requirements:

1. Be 20 years of age or older.
2. Play neverwinter actively, a minimum of 3 times a week is required(We really want just active players).
3. Be level 40 and over.
4. You must register at our website DVSgaming.org, once approved there is a privilege key that you will receive to access our teamspeak, A officer will help you through this process.
5. We use teamspeak 3 very actively to coordinate, strat & just have a great time in all our raids, matches and parties, you must download and register on our teamspeak(even if you can only listen), Teamspeak in DVS will get you into the place you need to go
6. Understand if your character(s) go stagnant for 20 days they will be removed from the guild. This guild is designed for the active player, for the player that strives to be the best and what he does. This guild is designed for people with skill & determination, for people that can think out of the box and are great under pressure.

We are helpful to all our guild members with what ever they needs, we own a 8 repository bank full of epic gear , shards, enchantments, .....

As I said before DVS is the future of Guild's
Be part of whats coming in the our future, be part of something great.

Please either send me a tell in game Keling Sarawakian, Kumang Sarawakian or Manang Sarawakian or a in game mail using the names above and my handle @davemichels

Take care hope to see you soon in DVS