test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My GF is completely crippled (and my other toons are heavily bugged too)

ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
Guardian Fighter block no longer functions against any attacks in PvE which knockback, knock down, or CC. Couple this with the long standing bug where at-wills while blocking (aggravating strike and shield bash) don't proc ANY weapon enchantments, and I'm wondering if the devs want Guardian Fighters to be able to block at all.

Our primary class feature does not work at all in PvE anymore.

Not that my other toons are doing much better - nearly ever encounter power on my Cleric's action bar is bugged, either not proccing Repurpose Soul or not using Armor Penetration for its damage calculation. My TR and GWF tab abilities lock up and can't be used.

Class fixes are direly needed right now. I was joking while we were running CN last night that the Draco has more bugged skills than my Cleric - which is an exaggeration, of course, because even though every attack the Dracolich uses is bugged, my Cleric still has more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Stuff seems to be breaking everyday lately. On top of Impossible To Catch not working hardly ever like its supposed to, yesterday my Lashing Blade had a 2 minute cool down. Thats a new one for me =/
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Bah. Draco's skills are bugged positively. If my daunting hit everything on the map, I certainly wouldn't mind.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Guardian Fighter block no longer functions against any attacks in PvE which knockback, knock down, or CC. Couple this with the long standing bug where at-wills while blocking (aggravating strike and shield bash) don't proc ANY weapon enchantments, and I'm wondering if the devs want Guardian Fighters to be able to block at all.

Our primary class feature does not work at all in PvE anymore.

Not that my other toons are doing much better - nearly ever encounter power on my Cleric's action bar is bugged, either not proccing Repurpose Soul or not using Armor Penetration for its damage calculation. My TR and GWF tab abilities lock up and can't be used.

Class fixes are direly needed right now. I was joking while we were running CN last night that the Draco has more bugged skills than my Cleric - which is an exaggeration, of course, because even though every attack the Dracolich uses is bugged, my Cleric still has more.

Some good news for TRs and GWFs:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475741-Unstoppable-Bug!!!-FIX-THIS-ASAP <-Unstoppable bug thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?485551-Panderus-or-anyone-else-please-Stealth-Bug!!!-FIX-THIS-ASAP!!<-TR bug fix thread.

The two threads above have got a game producer's attention. Panderus is working with the programmers to roll out fixes for Unstoppable and Stealth. A fix for Unstoppable will hopefully be live by Next week for testing according to Panderus. The bug for TRs seems to have been overlooked but they are now working on it according to Panderus.

Advice:
    Make a similar thread down there and make a thread in "The Barracks". The thread in the PreviewBug section can be similar to the ones I listed above. The thread in "The Barracks" would be useful to get the attention of the other GF players and direct them to the thread in the PreviewBug section so they can add detailed information of what is happening because bugs are easier to locate and fix with more information. I agree that it is past time for class bugs to be fixed and it makes no sense to *balance* broken classes because *balance* will have to be done again if the bug fixes make stuff unbalanced.

Hopefully this helps.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Stuff seems to be breaking everyday lately. On top of Impossible To Catch not working hardly ever like its supposed to, yesterday my Lashing Blade had a 2 minute cool down. Thats a new one for me =/

That 2m cool down is a pain in the butt and I have had it occur to every encounter and at-will on my bar at the same time. I agree that it looks like new bugs are produced by the patches done to fix bugs......
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kingculex wrote: »
    That 2m cool down is a pain in the butt and I have had it occur to every encounter and at-will on my bar at the same time. I agree that it looks like new bugs are produced by the patches done to fix bugs......
    today i had 2 min CD on my Takedown, seems we get alot more bugs nowdays :mad:
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kingculex wrote: »

I haven't had the 2min CD one for a few weeks. Had a new one for me yesterday though in CN, where I hit pot, my pot went on cooldown and I didn't get any health. I died.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Prior to last week's maintenance patch, sometimes when I was dazed/CC'd in middle of casting Oppressive Force daily on my CW, it went on a two minute cooldown (I say cooldown, but given Dailies technically have no cooldown I am not sure what else a timer in middle of daily slot would mean). Wonder if that is related?

I have not had any issues on my GF, but I only PvP on it and rarely rely on my guard. That said, I believe that Cleric's Hammer of Fate 3rd hit can knock me back even if I am guarding and still have a non-empty guard meter. Has this always been the case or is this a latency issue?

More disconcerting are the frequent camera dislocations between center of my screen and center of my character, which most often happens when I am on my mount. This never used to happen prior to a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The 2 min CD is proc at all skills, which used in case of cc same time.

Tab was 2 min CD
    Enforced Threat same.
    Fronline same.
    Bull same.
    Lunging same.

It don't depend on what you current use. It depend if you cc same time you USED it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    The 2 min CD is proc at all skills, which used in case of cc same time.

Tab was 2 min CD
    Enforced Threat same.
    Fronline same.
    Bull same.
    Lunging same.

It don't depend on what you current use. It depend if you cc same time you USED it.

Very interesting. It seems that cc, being dazed, causes plenty of issues if it happens right when a player is in the process of doing something. The Stealth bug mainly happens it seems when a TR is cc/dazed at the same time casting Stealth. The Unstoppable bug mainly happens it seems when a GWF is cc/dazed at the same time casting Unstoppable.

• Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Interesting this 2 min CD, I had it on flourish in pvp.
    At first thought it was some kind of debuff, in the end just continued without using it u til it vanished.
    But good to know it wasn't a 1 of bug and is happening to others.
    Meaning it can be tracked down and fixed.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    I haven't had the 2min CD one for a few weeks. Had a new one for me yesterday though in CN, where I hit pot, my pot went on cooldown and I didn't get any health. I died.

Drinking a potion while in the process of dodging causes it to go on cooldown but you get no health.
    You dodged the potion.

I wish I was kidding.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I thought this topic was about somebody's girlfriend having physical problems :P
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    Drinking a potion while in the process of dodging causes it to go on cooldown but you get no health.
    You dodged the potion.

I wish I was kidding.

Sounds similar to deflected heals from Clerics, which apparently is quite common on TR.
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I thought this topic was about somebody's girlfriend having physical problems :P

Okay, I laughed at this. :D
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited September 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    You dodged the potion.

I wish I was kidding.

Well at least someone figured out why that happens, thanks.