test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about pig mount

cryzocorecryzocore Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hi everyone,
I've gotten 3 sune favor token so far and i need at least 7 more to get the pig mount, my question is: do i have enough time to get the 7 left knowing that the event will end in three days? is there a chance or a method to get them? and what is the most efficient way to get sune's favor tokens?
thanks.
Post edited by cryzocore on

Comments

• Options
    vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nope out of luck.

Only 1 token available per day and not transferable and can't be acquired any other way.

You only had 20 possible sune favor tokens, the boar costs 10 and pig 15 so you could only have 1 or the other on a single character.

If you have multiple characters could have gotten one of each but they are Bind on Pickup so no transfer, no sale on AH.

The Pig companion on the other hand is Bind on Equip and easily obtained through new flower bonus and can be sold on AH>
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • Options
    arcademasterarcademaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The most efficient way is to simply talk to the Festival NPC once a day... there is nothing else required for you to do.

If you are short of the required tokens by the end of the event since you started too late, you can buy extras with Tramalune tradebars, which you can get from lockboxes. That will cost you real money for keys though.
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You can get unlimited sune favor, and not spend a dime of real life money.

You could even do it by purely doing the event. It would be a big grind, but quite doable:

1. Grind a ton of flowers.
    2. You can either sell the flower gathering rewards for gold, then use that gold to buy ethereal keys, or buy pig companion/sunite garb and auction house them for diamonds.
    3. Use the gold to get keys through trades, or the diamonds thru the zen xchange to get keys direct.
    4. 20 trade bars nets you a favor (you generally get at least 10 per key, so not too hard)

As far as the most efficient method: Buy zen or the free way tends to be running the hardest dungeons and selling the drops for AD on the AH.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ^^ that's some solid advise.
  • Options
    cryzocorecryzocore Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thank you all for your multiple answers you gave me all the info I needed, and I guess i'm going to use axer128's method.
    neverwinter has one of the most helpful communities IMO which is another reason for me to stay.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    One thing to also note, this has been confirmed to be an annual event. So even if you miss out this time. You can count on it being back next year.