test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Fighters of the Preposterous PvE Guild

tehdragotehdrago Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Looking for a Guild with no deep seeded power issues, or elitist officers? Looking for the most laid back and chill groups to run Dungeons with? Looking to actually be a part of a growing community and not just be another Random fighting to fit in?

Screw it. I'm not going to type out some infomercial pitch for you ;)

The Fighters of the Preposterous is a very laid back, relaxed and chill PvE guild on MindFlayer. Literally, we are so laid back you'd swear it's still the sixties. Dungeon runs / Raiding / Grinding is our focus. We aren't into PvP and likely never will be.

We also aren't one of those guilds whom is all, "YOUR GEARSCORE IS TOO LOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU REALLY WANNA RUN WITH US!?" We are nice and helpful, and if you are new to Dungeon Running as a team / unit, we can help!

We use Teamspeak3 for all our Voice communications, and are on it pretty much daily, even when not running Dungeons together.

We also are almost constantly chatting in our IRC channel! Come check us out using mIRC / Xchat @: IRC.Globalgamers.net #Neverwinter or just use our webIRC (No downloads or configurations neccessary) @: https://webchat.globalgamers.net/?channels=Neverwinter

My name on IRC is Dragostini
My name on NW is @TehDrago

Give myself a shout via IRC, or In-game / In-game mail if interested! Pretty much no Requirements are set for joining the guild so don't be shy!

<3
Post edited by tehdrago on

Comments

• missaniteemissanitee Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2013
    I like what u had to say especially "We also aren't one of those guilds whom is all, "YOUR GEARSCORE IS TOO LOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU REALLY WANNA RUN WITH US!?" We are nice and helpful, and if you are new to Dungeon Running as a team / unit, we can help" I have never been in a real dungeon. I do not no how to operate IRC and never understood it and never will but I can DL teamspeak and get a mic at the end of the month. Look me up in game or I will look you up. Trickster@missanitee.. Hope we can get into a dungeon
  • tehdragotehdrago Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    missanitee wrote: »
    I like what u had to say especially "We also aren't one of those guilds whom is all, "YOUR GEARSCORE IS TOO LOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU REALLY WANNA RUN WITH US!?" We are nice and helpful, and if you are new to Dungeon Running as a team / unit, we can help" I have never been in a real dungeon. I do not no how to operate IRC and never understood it and never will but I can DL teamspeak and get a mic at the end of the month. Look me up in game or I will look you up. Trickster@missanitee.. Hope we can get into a dungeon

Added you to friends, and been trying to get ahold of you ^^

Also: http://sanctum-order.proboards.com/ <--- New forums for us, another way to get ahold of us!
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Fantastic guild! Looking to grow! We're on Eastern (-5 GMT) usually late morning, early afternoon, into the night time on occasion, but accept all other timezones. We're a laid back, fun loving, mature bunch! Can't say how many times we'll break into fits of laughter during a dungeon run, so come on, what are ya waiting for? Give us a try!

And yes, we do occasionally try PvP. :P
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.