test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tr mh/of

fookingbsfookingbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hey guys, I currently have the Iceshard Dagger MH and Thickgristle's Jagged Dagger OF. I was thinking about upgrading them, but not really sure what I should replace them with. Ancient is currently off the table, so I was wondering what are 2nd BiS and 3rd BiS. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
Post edited by fookingbs on

Comments

• munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think Murderous Jesters would be your next best....if I remember correctly =/
  • fookingbsfookingbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks! :) Hopefully I don't go broke if I have to buy it.

EDIT: Just checked the MJ in the AH. MH will lower my GS by about 100, and OF will raise my GS about 50. Is it worth the few points of power for the drop in GS on my MH?
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    personally I got with which weapon provides better stats..I dont care so much about GS.
  • anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I would suggest you to not change your weapons.Keep your money and go for the ancients.The ones you have are cheap and efficient as they provide you a lot of arp that's usefull in pvp and pve :)
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Take a look at the Gauntlygrym daggers. Should give you a slight boost and they are essentially free, outside of the grind it takes to get them.
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The most important thing when choosing weapon upgrades is weapon damage, not stats. It's by far the biggest contributor to your damage. Your abilities are calculated by your weapon damage, and after that your power is added to end result. Btw, stacking power isn't worth since it increases your damage by 1/25 if I remember correctly. Best way to boost your dps, is to get weapons with highest damage possible and next is crit cap (around 50%) then comes arp cap (24% resistance ignored, which is around 2.5k). Currently BiS weapons are fabled fomorian blades, then ancients, then fabled ilyanbruen daggers and then t2/gauntlgrym daggers. I would either go for fabled ilyanbruen daggers or gauntlgrym daggers since those are the easist to obtain (cn dracolich currently bugged and is rather hard for regular t2 players, and dread vault epic(=t2 mainhand) is just simply freaking hard.)