test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tabbed ray of enfeeble

xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2013 in The Library
Maybe it's just me but it feels like u use both charges when u have them up even when u only press he button once.
Atleast it feels different than a few weeks ago.
Anyone else noticed that?
Post edited by xmousepadx on

Comments

• Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Tested it now under normal conditions in Trade of Blades and nothing seemed different.

I wouldn't know of changes because I do not see the point of using this kind of Charged spell since it does not benefit from Recovery and therefore has much higher CD than not using it in the Spell Mastery (for me its 5s difference). Yet there is no difference with effect of 15%, so there's no reason to use it in Spell Mastery unless you use both Charges up simultaneously and wait out the full double Charge CD each time (almost 30s).
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hitting tab once only cast the spell once as far as my experience. However, it is very very easy to double cast this on targets and I do it alot...which is fine by me.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Well people who tab ray goes for the one shot combo, it normally require u have high crit and a greater vorpal. Greater ten works too if u are rich. They don't care if it cd longer if u can kill someone.