test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LB Bugged?

grieverzgrieverz Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I'm just wondering whats up with LB, ie CW/DC being able to dodge it after LB animation and everything. First I thought maybe I was lag or something, but ping never gets above 150. I've also seen it several times on other TR where LB is finished rogue de-stealth before player dash away unscathed?
Post edited by grieverz on

Comments

• exruinaexruina Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Its not a bug, if they are intuitive or their reflexes are fast enough they can dodge your Lashing Blade, Lashing Blade is not instant, there's the telltale sound it makes before actually hitting, its fast but not instant, if you're positioned wrong in a chase you'll even miss it on a running target. You just gotta pin the distance timing right, or expect their dodge and adjust your strat accordingly to land it.

Some people also adjust their cameras so their rear is more visible, and a stealthed rogue becomes semi-visible when up close to an opponent so if you idle long enough they can see it coming and dodge it.
  • krozby3krozby3 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    exruina wrote: »
    Its not a bug, if they are intuitive or their reflexes are fast enough they can dodge your Lashing Blade, Lashing Blade is not instant, there's the telltale sound it makes before actually hitting, its fast but not instant, if you're positioned wrong in a chase you'll even miss it on a running target. You just gotta pin the distance timing right, or expect their dodge and adjust your strat accordingly to land it.

Some people also adjust their cameras so their rear is more visible, and a stealthed rogue becomes semi-visible when up close to an opponent so if you idle long enough they can see it coming and dodge it.

Some TR's who are good in using LB will trigger the skill in a range where their silhouette is not yet seen. You have to be right in your positioning, if you notice when you do LB your toon moves a bit forward to the target 1' - 2', try using LB with a 3 - 4' range from the target. Been doing that and LB hits 100% of time.