test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rogue Stealth Bug/Issue

osyriaosyria Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I posted this in general too, but it occurred to me, it might get more feedback here.

I am just posting this both for awareness, and to ask if any other rogues have experienced this and if there's a work around for it.

I have an issue where my stealth meter gets bugged not refilling. It happens when I tab to stealth and at the same time get hit with a control/cancel/skill lockout effect from a mob (so like a daze, or knockback, or one of Idris' purple bubbles). What will happen is it will cancel my stealth effect and the bar will not refill at all.

Nothing will bring it back short of logging to the character screen, shadow strike will not refill it, neither will lurker's assault, nor using a daily with invisible infiltrator slotted, The only way I've found to get stealth to refill is to log to character select screen and then back in, dying does no fix it. It is incredibly debilitating during boss fights, and in PvP, and downright annoying in solo play. Especially since with my chosen build I run with shadow strike, lurker's assault, and invisible infiltrator nearly all of the time.

Any commiserates, or people with fixes for this issue?
Post edited by osyria on

Comments

• Options
    osyriaosyria Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I found an original post on the issue and they are working on it.
    No one need reply to this.
    Thanks all
  • Options
    usodiedusodied Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    just reboot the char and it came back
  • Options
    banterbanebanterbane Member Posts: 32
    edited September 2013
    I have found that swapping out gear will correct this for me, but the gear I swapped to has the stealth extension so I am not sure if it is particular to that or not.