test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR Rings

xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I have a Lethal Berserker Ring with 243 Crit and 133 APen for my TR when he hits 60, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a ring with the reverse?

If not, are there other inexpensive or easily accessible rings for a power/crit/apen build?
Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
- JailBreak (in development)
Post edited by xelliz on

Comments

• jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Been wondering the same... and since these rings are blue, will they raise less GS than the epic ones with less stats?

Or the stats are the only thing counting to GS?
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    There are the pyrotechnic bands with 125power/175crit/125arp.After than you cant find those 3 stats together in any ring.
  • anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    jigles wrote: »
    Been wondering the same... and since these rings are blue, will they raise less GS than the epic ones with less stats?

Depends on the stat they give. For example Seal of the executioner gives 478regen which is 478 gs i think.Pyro band which is lv60 purple gives 125+125+175, 450gs.
  • ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    wondering if anyone knows if there is a ring with the reverse?

a rare called piercing berseker, thats 243 arp 133 crit
    After than you cant find those 3 stats together in any ring.

in any epic ring, there is 2 rares that roll that, smiting berseker and piercing nefarious. basically berseker rings/ammys/belts roll crit and arp and nefarious power and crit both with one random roll, that can double up the existing rolls. lethal = crit, smiting = power, piercing = arp.
    For example Seal of the executioner gives 478regen

not anymore its 478 crit now, which actually makes more sense with that name :D
  • setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    To answer your question, the reverse of that ring would be "Piercing Berserker Ring".

Looking at rare rings...

The following is a list (incomplete though) of two stats words
    Nefarious = Power & Critical
    Berserker = Critical & Armor Pen.
    Blessed = Power & Recovery
    Occult = Critical & Recovery
    Valiant = Power & Defense
    Blessed = Power & Recovery

The following is a list of single stat words:
    Vitality = +Max HP
    Protection = Defense
    Smiting = Power
    Lethal = Critical
    Piercing = Armor Pen.
    Respite = Recovery
    Tempered = Deflection
    Restoration = Life Steal
    Youth = Regeneration

If the name of the ring contains two of the same stat, it will be just like that.
    Examples:
    Lethal Nefarious Ring = +Power & + Critical & +Critical (133/243)
    Piercing Berserker Ring = +Armor Pen & +Critical & + Armor Pen (243 Armor Pen. & 133 Critical)

If the name of the ring contains a two stat word and a one stat word, the one stat word is secondary
    Examples:
    Nefarious Ring of Protection = +Power & +Critical & (lesser)+Defense (133/133/110)
    Tempered Occult Ring = +Critical & +Recovery & (lesser)+Deflection (133/133/110)

As far as I know, the highest combination of rare rings with 3 stats (of the aforementioned) is 133/133/110. A lesser version can provide equal benefits to each stat (ex: 100/100/100 - or - 200/100)

There are a couple rare rings with unique names such as:
    Nightwyrm Band: +133 Power / +133 Armor Pen. / +400 Max HP.
    Pale Bone Band: +125 Power / +125 Critical / +125 Armor Pen.

Gear Score is (essentially) Power + Critical + Armor Pen + Recovery + Regeneration + Life Steal + Deflection + Defense
    +Max HP and Movement is not calculated in gear score. With that said, yes, some rare rings will give a higher GS than Epic Rings. For example, any rare ring at it's highest rating (133/133/110 - or - 243/133) that doesn't give Max HP will give you more GS than an Epic ring that gives you Max HP and only 2 bonuses to the aforementioned stats. If you have over 9,200 GS you really shouldn't be looking at your GS as much as you are individual stats (seeing how you are able to enter any dungeon at that point).
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    does this rings worth any good AD? i have a ton layin down on bank lol

or wich ones worth more?

ty in advance?
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
    edited September 2013

or wich ones worth more?

ty in advance?

piercing berseker in any slot are good ad in comparison to the rest specially the belt as those can go easily for 50k ad as its bis for dps rougues who want an offensive slot there.(no +hp and defense enchant as epics have).

but really keep the 3 offensive rolled rares for the ah if they have the higher stats (133+133+110) and specially if they double roll power,crit, arp or recovery. those always sell
    edited September 2013

or wich ones worth more?

ty in advance?

That depends on which shard you're on. I have a char on Dragon and one on Mindflayer. Right now, Dragon is very cheap going for 200-1,000 AD on AH for Piercing Berserker (though there's only one 243/133, others are 200/100) and on Mindflayer seems a bit more expensive going for 1.5k - 10k. Though if you check the AH randomly throughout the day you'll more than likely find a good deal pop up.

[EDIT] Instead of posting again, just adding this on..
    ximae wrote: »
    piercing bersekers are good ad, specially the belt as those can go easily for 50k ad

The belts are great because no epic belt gives Offensive Enchantment so going with a Rare Belt gives you a bit more lean-way which is why the belts can be a lot more expensive where as Epic Rings, like Rare Rings, give Offensive Enchantment slots s
    ~Setherio

edited September 2013
    The belts are great because no epic belt gives Offensive Enchantment so going with a Rare Belt gives you a bit more lean-way which is why the belts can be a lot more expensive where as Epic Rings, like Rare Rings, give Offensive Enchantment slots s

yeah i had edited my post explaining that while u posted, also all epics have the +hp roll which means less offensive stats.

now hopefully not to many people read this as its going to be harder to find good deals on these XD

I personally run grand fugitives coz if i run too glass i risk getting oneshot too easily in the t2 dungeons, imho u need to balance out a bit the defense to be able to run them.
    edited September 2013
    ximae wrote: »
    yeah i had edited my post explaining that while u posted, also all epics have the +hp roll which means less offensive stats.

now hopefully not to many people read this as its going to be harder to find good deals on these XD

Since Sharandar was released, it appears the rare drop rate has increased. Doing the Sharandar dailies I get a bag full of rares. And if people are reading this doing the same (looking for those rare items) and are having a hard time to find them, I would suggest try farming a bit in Sharandar and identifying every rare ring/belt you come across. I've come across a handful of them just by doing those dailies.
    ~Setherio

edited September 2013
    yeah i actually always spend some time just grind farming sharandar (I loop one particular area) coz of the high drop rate in blues and enchants. havent been lucky with the piercing berseker belt though yet. But since not everyone knows that and thinks blues are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ah flipping can also be profitable XD.

sharandar (blue drops and enchantment fuses), ah price correction and GG are basically my off daily Ad income.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks to everyone who posted information. Very helpful!
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)