test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

70 sparks short? lol what???

kushlovinfreakkushlovinfreak Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok,i`ve been playing this game from the start of open beta. And had a fair share of fun,frustration and everything inbetween. When i started "modul 1" i was somewhat disappointed cause im not overly fond of daily/timed stuff.But i progressed through.
i have 4 toons,all at lvl. 60,from 9k gs-11 k gs,and i started Sharandar with all 4 toons ( LOLOLOL), then cut down to 2 cause it was simply too DULL to go through the content with all 4.
which brings me to the "wtf is wrong with u" moment. Today after all the grinding,all the dull,mind numbing grinding fuc* fest that i endured these 15-19 days. I finnaly managed to grind the abjurring (or whatever its called) thingies that is requiered for unlocking malabogs realm,and with naive smile on my face i clicked the litlle flag that opens the campaign window. ONLY TO SEE THAT IM 70 BLOODY SPARKS SHORT OF UNLOCKING THE BLOODY THING!!!!!!!!
WTF???? I mean wasnt it enough??? 9 more days of this brainwash??? 9 more days????? are u insane????
and if that was all,it would be good,but nooo,then i was told by some guy to look at the sparks needed for the 3rd tier of boons,LOL..220! 220???
dear god,ive grinded in games but this? this is just INSANE! who came up with this idea? who thought this was fun?? REALLY? FUN??
So,thank u,thank u sooo much cause i really needed the nudge to push me away,and this was just what was needed...
thank u.
Post edited by kushlovinfreak on

Comments

• mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I did the Sharandar on my main lvl 60 DC long enough to get the 2 first Boons - which didn't take long at all - and that was enough for me. Not much in Feywild for my own self, even if I was willing to do the grind. I'll stick to Foundries and Festivals and just goofing around.
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Gee, if only there was a weekly event that dished out a whole 50 sparks at a time, I bet that would really cut down on the time required!
  • incogitableincogitable Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tinukeda wrote: »
    Gee, if only there was a weekly event that dished out a whole 50 sparks at a time, I bet that would really cut down on the time required!

WOW 50 SPARKS WEEKLY?!?! I ONLY NEED LIKE 999 MORE SO W000T ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS MORE AND I GOT THIS AWWW YEAAHH./sarcasm

They made it so if you want to finish this effectively you have to buy lockboxes open them and get relics out of them, then trade the relics to the vendor in sharrandar for 10 sparks / crescents. P2W all day baby.
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited September 2013

goood luck with that lol
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • kushlovinfreakkushlovinfreak Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2013

lol,gee if i only have not done that 2 times:P go do ur math m8:) and still 70 sparks short.
    just to do all that with 4 toons,i created and brought to lvl 60? mind suicide.
  • tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Been doing it with 3 toons and will gain access to zone 3 today on all of them today. :P
    there's been enough time for the weekly to have been done 3 times so far; sounds like you missed a week.
  • jarlsburgjarlsburg Member Posts: 222 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The good thing is you get some extra time to farm your sparks in Malbog's Realm because one of the daily quests fails to give you your Blade reward and another is so bugged that it could take over an hour to complete. For the most part you will want to skip both quests if you have multiple toons. So by the time you grind out your 18 blades you will just about have all the sparks you need for that third boon.....one month later. LOL.

I really hope they fix this SOON....as in TOMORROW. I have a funny feeling we will not see anymore patches until the Midsummer Festival is over but I hope I am wrong.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since this thread appears by the tone and wording of the OP to be an "I quit" thread, I'm closing this down. Such threads are not permitted under RoC.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.