test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Return to Instance!!

fallenlord00fallenlord00 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So is this bug ever going to be fixed. I am sure we have all sent in NUMEROUS tickets on this. Its so frustrating sometimes. Anyone heard anything about it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    this thing is really terrible. i have this a lot lately. yesterday queued for dv epic. although it showed that 2 people declined already i was put in the dungeon. and i was there ALONE, not grouped in a party. so i left to the front door and guess what. i was on the whispering caverns map (originally i queued in protector's enclave). so running back the whole first map, then through the second one to the exit to finally be in protector's enclave again only to have this "return to instance" button at the top preventing me for queueing for another dungeon for like 10 minutes!

similar: i am often put into pvp games where i am not in a party either and it keeps telling me that i am no longer in the party and will leave the instance soon.
  • Options
    carletto75carletto75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yokihiro wrote: »
    this thing is really terrible. i have this a lot lately. yesterday queued for dv epic. although it showed that 2 people declined already i was put in the dungeon. and i was there ALONE, not grouped in a party. so i left to the front door and guess what. i was on the whispering caverns map (originally i queued in protector's enclave). so running back the whole first map, then through the second one to the exit to finally be in protector's enclave again only to have this "return to instance" button at the top preventing me for queueing for another dungeon for like 10 minutes!

similar: i am often put into pvp games where i am not in a party either and it keeps telling me that i am no longer in the party and will leave the instance soon.

same problem here...