test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Suggestion

unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Guys,

The game isn't that bad, the last MMO I played was Ultima Online 2nd Edition, and yes I never played anything else including WOW LOL.

But anyway, I would like you folks to consider having an option to unbind equipment at a reasonable cost. For example when I go on dungeon delves, it automatically binds the gear to my character. Give me an option to take that item and sell it on AH instead of salvaging it, charge me a reasonable unbinding fee of say 20K AD. This way I can still make a profit on AH vs 4000-6000 for a salvage.

I also have to comment on salvaging of items, You have such a low volume of rough astral diamonds you can refine in a limited period, I think its personally way too low. I don't think this took into account the ability to salvage items. I think you need to bump that up to 50-75K or have the ability to spend AD to unlock higher refinement #s.
The other option is just make refinement a skill that you can level up, you start at a base level of what you can refine now and the more you refine, the higher the skill and the number of AD you can refine.

Thanks!
Post edited by unrealized1977 on

Comments

• bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The low refinement rate on AD is partially because it's directly linked to a real world currency, as for upping the cap, it won't happen until the average player is refining the cap daily.