test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give Zen Mount as Gift

rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I don't need any more mounts, but - if there were a way to gift a mount to a friend would be great. As far as I can tell, this isn't possible, so is there a chance of some kind of gifting being implemented?

Also not really related, but - if there was an account wide bag for 3500 zen, even if they were only 12 slots, I would buy it in a heartbeat (and perhaps also gift those to friends). I'd pay even more for a 24 slot account-wide unlock.
Post edited by rhoriangelus on

Comments

• Options
    maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited September 2013
    Yep, gifting directly from the zen shop would be a good idea.
    And to "finance" that they could add gift wrapping boxes of different size so the receiver wouldn't see what's inside before they open the packet.

I would like to buy gift wrapping for items donated to the guild that we are about to use as rewards in a competition.
    They could be different sizes and cheap!
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    maisaan wrote: »
    I would like to buy gift wrapping for items donated to the guild that we are about to use as rewards in a competition.
    They could be different sizes and cheap!
    Thank you for your input, we hope that you agree that pricing gift boxes as a 25% surcharge on the item being gifted is both affordable and fun.
    /PWE
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014