test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for the perfect guild

grimgoofgrimgoof Member Posts: 1 Arc User
perfect for me anyway :D

Thus far, I have been solo except for the mostly anonymous skirmishes and such; I have avoided commitment... but now I'm feeling like having a group to share adventures with make things more enjoyable and I think I'm ready to take the plunge...
here's my e-cupid ad:
me- English speaking American, male, over 21 (way, way over...), I am in Central Time Zone though I tend to keep strange hours. Dragon server. I would consider myself an intensely casual gamer. I have not played mmo's in quite a while, Asheron's Call was probably my last hardcore online game. NW is the only pc game I currently play (except online Texas Hold'em :D ) My main char is a lvl 60 mage (I need to respec, as soon as I decide what to do...), alt is a lvl 46th cleric. I have not done (an have almost no interest in) PvP. Also, I do have a headset w/mic.

what I'm looking for- a small(ish), easy-going, mature (in attitude if not age) social gang to do group outings with, chat, share knowledge, advice and have fun. I am not a win-at-any-cost kind of player, the most important letters in "mmorpg" for me are "RP". Some folks play these things like it's a job; I'm here to have fun.

If this sounds like your guild, or a guild you know, please contact me here,pm, or in-game, I would love to talk with you more.

Thanks!
-grim
(Morthos Grimlore, CW)/(Aticus Kurtz, DC)
Post edited by grimgoof on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Check out Relentless at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com for more information and to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!

• mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2013
    Private Message sent ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • meatycatmeatycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Mcflip, you seem like a perfect member for our guild and I can promise you that We are everything you are looking for. Unlike a lot of guild out there which promise you many things and you eventually come to realized that they are nothing like they promised will be, we provide everything we promise.

If you still have not decide on a guild you want to join, please consider <Gods and Generals>. Visit our website to find out more about us and feel free to contact our senators for raidcall information. We are always open for you to come in and play with us until you decide that we are the right guild for you :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hi asheron's call was me and my husband's very first mmo (morningthaw server), and I still think it is the best one made. our guild is smallish, we do all content, learning how to do it straight up, without any of those speed run/glitching "tactics" as people say. We are a casual bunch that just want to play the game the way it is intended. We are an older guild (average age around 42ish) that just play to unwind from work and entertain ourselves. shoot us a tell in game. the guild name is future, my handle is @skylher12, hubby is @tampabaytk
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You have actually described my guild, Acme Adventure Co. perfectly. :) We're a very laid-back guild, and all our players are over 21 (way over) except for one. We are mostly interested in having a good time and socializing with one another to make new friends. Having the best gear and such is a much lower priority.

We're quite small right now, with only 10 members, and although we're recruiting at the moment, we want to keep the guild on a smaller scale. Myself and my boyfriend, who is the guild co-founder, are also in the Central Time Zone. :)

If you'd like to see more information and possibly apply, you can check our site: acmeadventureco.guildportal.com. The application process takes literally two minutes or less, and I check the site several times a day, so you could be playing with us yet tonight!

Hope you decide to check us out and become our newest member! :D
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited September 2013
    Check Out Pacem Para Belum were new and small but we have a lot of fun and are all adults. http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited September 2013
    update we are no longer all adults we have added a 13 year old who plays with her father.
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • ciaoperativeciaoperative Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi,

<The Art of Warfare> is now recruiting active EU members of all levels! Whisper for info, check out www.taw.net (Teamspeak3 required!)

In case interested, pm me.

CIAOperative