test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Complaints Department Recruiting

xtraordinary91xtraordinary91 Member Posts: 323 Bounty Hunter
A PvP focused guild that is looking for a few more players to join the meat grinder, Based on Mindflayer.

Most of our players are U.S based. A few from Europe, and 1 Aussie (thats me). However, most of the time we have people on accross all time zones.

We are looking for players that know not only their own classes but how others work. When playing PmvsPM we expect that you will know your role and be able to fill it.

We have our own Vent channel and do use this, if you are lucky I might even whisper sweet nothings into your ears..

We are taking all applications but are specifically looking for the following classes:

GWF , CW, DC, GF.

GS is no matter, if you show us that you have good sense we can help gear you out.

If you are one of those weird people that likes to PvE as well we don't mind, usually you will find someone to que with you. However I will warn you that we do not run exclusive guild groups for PvE. We don't like it and try not to step into it as much as possible.

If you are interested Drop an in game tell to Shrugs@b4gshrugs, GerftyLog@gerftylog or Desidus@Xtraordinary91. Alternatively shoot through an in game mail to any of us and we will do our best to get into touch.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Desidus@Xtraordinary91
19.9k PvP Control Wizard
<Complaints Department>
Post edited by xtraordinary91 on

Comments

• gerftyloggerftylog Member Posts: 56
    edited September 2013
    Bump for dominating PvP.
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    Excuse me but I have a complaint :D
  • xtraordinary91xtraordinary91 Member Posts: 323 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Excuse me but I have a complaint :D

Thankyou for Registering a complaint, a Customer Service Representative will be with you shortly.

But seriously.

Join up.
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    Your customer service department is not responding time to take it to the top!

And I'd love to but don't use voice chat stuff right now, afk a lot and the guild I am in doesn't care if I respond :D (and Ven and Doughnut are cool!) Love you guys though even if you do faceroll me (literally lol) all the time :D:D
    edited September 2013
    Bump for the best.
    edited September 2013
    Looking for serious PVP'rs that are ready to join the best and kill the rest. No, seriously....we are the best.
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    gerftylog wrote: »
    Looking for serious PVP'rs that are ready to join the best and kill the rest. No, seriously....we are the best.

said noone ever...*cackle*
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »
    said noone ever...*cackle*

Idk, Complaints Department is pretty good actually. I think the only people who could get the best of them is an Essence of Aggression pre-made, but other than that idk anyone else.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    arcmoon99 wrote: »
    Idk, Complaints Department is pretty good actually. I think the only people who could get the best of them is an Essence of Aggression pre-made, but other than that idk anyone else.

<Triumph> premade beat them around like a pinata.

but they are now in EoA...go figure...So We agree :)