test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic dread vault need some serious fix

sexygalmeatycatsexygalmeatycat Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
ok. as everyone know, no one EVER runs epic DV. it really would be nice to have it fixed for those who wants to run it and get the achievement. I just ran it with my few friends tonight, and there are some serious issues in there :

1 - Campfires

Second campfire does NOT work at all which mean if u die at any point before last boss, u have to run it ALL THE WAY from beginning. honestly, the fight itself going through first and second bosses are not hard, its the freaking walk that was killing us!

Also, it really would be nice if you guys can put a little bit more campfire throughout a dungeon. Just one or two would really be nice, DV is a big dungeon, and the walk is unbearable.

2 - Random Mobs re-spawn

Like I mentioned before, whenever u die before last boss, u have to walk from beginning. And from time to time, random group of mobs will re-spawn back which makes it that much harder to walk back to your group without them coming back to save your butt. We did not throw any mobs off the maps, we killed EVERY SINGLE ONE of them. But some of them still re-spawn from time to time.

3 - Last boss AOE damage bug

When we finally get to the last boss, we were getting killed and one shot out of nowhere. We cant even last more than 3 mins in there without 2-3 of the members getting down from nowhere. We were not standing in any red zone, it was also not that huge AOE red floor from boss. We got down from NOTHING.

4 - Drops

Since we havent get past the last boss, I do not know if it is fixed. But from normal DV and people talking before, last boss in DV does not drop ANYTHING. no purples, no blues and no seals. If you guys are going to fix DV, please look at that as well.

Well, the dungeons are there for a reason. If u guys take a look, there were never any T2 main hands on auction house besides from GG and CN. Please take sometime and look and DV, it not suppose to be harder than CN or MC. but as for now, this is really what it seems to be.