test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not rewarding Iliyanbruen Blades?

miviusmivius Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
The War Makers repeatable daily does not give appropriate rewards for a daily.

Already a huge time sink to a nearly worthless expansion, if it weren't that they are required for boons... And this trend turns 6 days of banging your head against a wall due to their stupidity into 9...

I know, it's crazy, players/customers want basic things to work, and yet, I can list far more broken things than mechanics/items/etc that do what they should. This is just the latest in a growing list of fails...

Comments

• ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    mivius wrote: »
    The War Makers repeatable daily does not give appropriate rewards for a daily.

Already a huge time sink to a nearly worthless expansion, if it weren't that they are required for boons... And this trend turns 6 days of banging your head against a wall due to their stupidity into 9...

I know, it's crazy, players/customers want basic things to work, and yet, I can list far more broken things than mechanics/items/etc that do what they should. This is just the latest in a growing list of fails...

Don't read the PTS-Bugreport? It was reported some weeks ago afaik. The buglist is long. Every new content add some new buggs. =(