test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any plans for inventory issues?

heilkraaftheilkraaft Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can we get an inventory tab for mounts and a tab for fashion items? Are there any plans to fix this? between mounts fashions and enchants I find myself at a vendor every other mob kill. It's getting ridiculous.
3IBbXcG.jpg
Post edited by heilkraaft on

Comments

• sylvialynnsylvialynn Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm for a fashion inventory at least. That is what takes up most of my space at the moment. Mounts maybe 5 spaces total, Fashion maybe 15.
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Personally I wish there is some extra space for all those various enchantments I am carrying with me. This fills the most of my bag space.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    eq2's bank storage "vault" is one of the best storage on any online games, better than STO too.

both STO and NW need pet storage tab, and appearance menu that i like the best in DCUO's style menu, it is one of best so far, might be so superior than what we have with PWE. they need to hire some texan game programmers, they always seem think "bigger" is better.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am in favor of special storage for mounts and fashion items - by doing so, you tell people to get all the fashion items and mounts that they want, and that decision won't eat up valuable inventory space. Devs, you *do* want people to buy this stuff up, don't you? Don't penalize players for doing so, by having such items take up normal inventory space!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • aerisodaerisod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wylonus wrote: »
    eq2's bank storage "vault" is one of the best storage on any online games, better than STO too.

both STO and NW need pet storage tab, and appearance menu that i like the best in DCUO's style menu, it is one of best so far, might be so superior than what we have with PWE. they need to hire some texan game programmers, they always seem think "bigger" is better.

I'll agree with EQ2's bank being nice. I'm also pretty fond of GW2's.
  • kelletonkelleton Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    buy some bags
  • sylvialynnsylvialynn Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kelleton wrote: »
    buy some bags
    I did buy bags and filled those up quickly with mounts and fashion. My fashion takes up 24 spaces easy.