test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costumes

hawneehawnee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
There are some nice costumes we can obtain. I think they would be purchased more if we had a costume tab to store the ones not currently on our character.
Post edited by hawnee on

Comments

• fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Right now not need with only three to choose from later down the road when there like more.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • hawneehawnee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited September 2013
    Even three sets takes up bank space with each set having 3 parts to store in bank.
  • avertyoureyessavertyoureyess Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I own almost every outfit item the game has yet to offer, but i ask myself why am i being punished for it?
    First you have to buy/earn the outfit, no prob, I'm good with that.
    Second i have to store it... this means buying a new bag, or bank space to store it all. I'm still good with that.
    This is not mentioning various dye packs I've bought/crafted/earned.

By buying the item you are in many ways supporting the game and assisting in its production, that money pays someone after all. In addition I'm getting a cool item to use in game. I'm good with that. However, I've maxed my available bank space and maxed my number of bags. I'm using valuable bank space, and have a greater bag of holding and half storing just outfits. Why then am i being punished for supporting the game? This I'm not good with.

Think about it. Building materials, and now area marks/currency/seals has its own tab, why not outfits?

This should be a separate tab or not at all. I come from Star Trek Online, they do it differently. You buy the outfit, its yours, you go to a tailor and set up your appearance, and then keep numerous outfits you can pull from. If you get an item that comes boxed you can sell it, but once you activate it it is removed from inventory and is part of your outfit base. This leaves me inventory space to go out and potentially buy more stuff, and continually support the game. More outfits might be sold if people knew it wasn't going to take up valuable space.

This inst one of the "rage rage, i spent real world money, the game designers should kiss my rear and anoint my loins with oil" responses. Just pointing out a discrepancy. Who knows maybe I'm alone in this opinion, but I'm pretty confident I'm not.

Thanks for reading
  • buffsmadbuffsmad Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd also like a 'wardrobe' tab where u could put costumes for free. But I'd also like it to be able to receive equipment (for an AD fee) rather than solely relying on the current transmutation process.

I'm sure there will be a profit to be gained from the divas that need to expand their storage further down the line.