test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fabled Iliyanbruen Helmet <- Is this a joke?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's ugly. Disable appearance. It's what I've done with both tiers for CW.
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    I guess ears are now optional. :)

Coming soon to a ZEN store near you.....---??? ----> Set of Ears and a hairpiece for 3000 Zens
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rogue helmets are always looking like a joke for me when i see them xD
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    More assassin lookin stuff less trickster please..God thats awful. They should get ideas from their own rogue wallpaper art. Actually drow assassin gear looks nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    BAWK<BAWK<BAWK!!! LOL... goofy stuff man, reason i quit playing for awhile, just came back to see where this new expansion took the game... seems like more of the same to me. COME ON BF4!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
  • Options
    k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm really quite appalled by this. Makes me think that the devs aren't paying attention. Really, I'm questioning if I should spend another cent on this game to promote such behavior. A response from the devs could turn me around, but it's gonna need to be quick.
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Change name to Dark Man, for he is scarred and bald, ears gone too.
  • Options
    pjdvpjdv Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
    edited September 2013
    kwequa wrote: »
    More assassin lookin stuff less trickster please..God thats awful. They should get ideas from their own rogue wallpaper art. Actually drow assassin gear looks nice.

exactly!! For goodness sake...that jester cap, the pirate hat, and now this? I want to be an ASSASSIN not a CLOWN
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Guess who's paying AD to change the appearance of his armor? :cool:

Pay-not-to-look-stupid! Yay Cryptic!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Best of the best?

Lol that's for another thread then :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The way it seems is that the Cryptic design team is a bunch of trolls, coming up with challenges for each other like "Boost sales by changing the RGB of one part of an item" and "Come up with the biggest lawl hat ever for each classes T2.5 armor."

I'm really not one to bash designers or coders because of bugs, which happen to every one, but I really do love this game and want to to succeed. I feel let-downs like this one are going to be unraveling this game to it's core and I don't think anyone wants that.
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    k4pnkrunch wrote: »
    The way it seems is that the Cryptic design team is a bunch of trolls, coming up with challenges for each other like "Boost sales by changing the RGB of one part of an item" and "Come up with the biggest lawl hat ever for each classes T2.5 armor."

IDK most of the armor for rogues (and everyone else), to me, looks horrible. I wish they would have looked at some Larry Elmore artwork before making the looks in this game. Maybe this is how the new DnD looks, I haven't played the PnP for a few years.
  • Options
    notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wow, when i was at college studying character modelling we would have been failed for this kind of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Yet with PWE/Cryptic it appears to be perfectly acceptable...

O.O
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wow, when i was at college studying character modelling we would have been failed for this kind of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Yet with PWE/Cryptic it appears to be perfectly acceptable...

O.O

Lol so true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jester_hat.png

My suggestion for the next rogue tier hat :D
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2013
    The bald earlessness must be a bug. Must. Be. Right? Thank you for the images; your outrage is both understandable and hilarious.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It's like the new 'farming' event for Midsummer. The devs seem to be making a mockery of those who work and work just to earn AD. Giving me a fancy farmers hat is just a low blow. Was going to buy zen tonight, but not to support that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2013
    I'm enjoying the farming at Festival but the Festival is an extra reason your hat shouldn't look like that. The farming motif has its place: the festival. Not on your rogue. It really doesn't go with the rest of your very cool outfit...not even in a crazy Milan-Fashion-Week kind of way.
  • Options
    yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    hwlrmnky wrote: »
    The bald earlessness must be a bug. Must. Be. Right? Thank you for the images; your outrage is both understandable and hilarious.

not quite sure - i have played other games where certain head gear also removed your hair.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I suspect the hair loss is a bug. Lots of TR head slot items have a pretty funky look. It would be nice if they implemented a preview mode so that you would know what you'd look like in a piece of equipment without having to acquire it first.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Without making this into one of those "I quit" threads, I am seriously exploring new venues to get my MMO fix. Silly, I know, to be saying that over a hat, but it's not just the hat. It's the missed opportunities. The struggle to grind out that full set seems wasted when the potential is crashed to the ground in the unveiling. This has all granted me that proverbial 'peer behind the curtain' I didn't want to see, where I realize they just push out this stuff without looking, collect their cash and ignore us. I'm going to give it until the end of September. If I still have to hide all my epic helmets in shame by then it will be evident that Neverwinter is not the polished game I thought I had found. End rant, opinion stated, outtie 5000, peace.
  • Options
    sturuckusprimesturuckusprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have to agree, if it weren't for my guild, I would have left this game three patches ago. The "fixes" are jokes. They don't seem to notice that by fixing "bugs" and "exploits" they just break more and more. The dungeons aren't great but they were fun at first, but now it's goteen to be a joke.