Level 60 Control Wizard LFG on Beholder

umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 845 Arc User
Hello!

I'm looking for a guild. Here's the relevant info on me:
Shard: Beholder
Character: Jaelle, Moon Elf female Control Wizard, Level 60
Handle: @zoberraz
Gear Score: ~10700
Preferred language: English (I'm a native french speaker, I write well in english, my spoken english is awkward/rusty)
In-game Interests: The Sharandar Campaign, Dungeons (especially Malabog's Castle)
Experience: also played a lv60 Trickster Rogue, participated in level 10-19 PvP, Completed the Cloak Tower/Lair of the Mad Dragon/Throne of Idris dungeons (I tend to place first - but not always - in DPS and kills), built a lv60 Moon Elf CW from the beginning on NeverwinterPreview to test various builds and powers before recreating it on Beholder once Module 1/Moon Elves came out (I haunt the Classes/Library forum to get the insights of others on Control Wizards).
Also played Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2, participated in roleplay-based persistent world.

Right now, I'd like to find a guild mostly to have friends I could play with. I particularly want to farm Malabog's Castle, but I tend to end up with exploiters or people that can barely speak english: I refuse to cheat and run the risk of getting banned, and I'm annoyed with non-english speakers poorly communicating and often being quitters when things get difficult.

I'm a big fan of things elven/fey, so the Module 1 expansion hits the spot for me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments