test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Repurpose Soul not procced by some Powers; incorrect amounts [DC]

whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Issue #1
The DC feat Repurpose Soul does not proc from criticals of the following powers:

Flame Strike
Daunting Light
Chains of Binding Light

Issue #2

For all powers that do proc Repurpose Soul, the amount of healing is unaffected by Damage Resistance. That is, the heal amount is calculated as if the target has zero Damage Resistance.

This is particular a concern as we add Armor Penetration to our gear and have several class Damage Resist debuffs, we often end up with negative Damage Resistance on the target, so the heals from Repurpose Soul are sometimes significantly smaller than they should be for the amount of damage done.

It is not uncommon for me reduce a target's Damage Resist to -50% or more, meaning the effective damage (outside parenthesis) is 50% larger than the damage roll (in parenthesis) The heals are always calculated as 15% of the unmodified damage roll, regardless of the actual damage done, as if the target has zero DR. In rare circumstances, this does cause Repurpose Soul heals to be larger than they should be on high DR targets, but I find this to be very uncommon.

For example, I get this:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Sacred Flame deals 2424 (1939) Radiant to Flamespiker.
Your Repurpose Soul gives 291 Hit Points to you.

When I should get this:

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Sacred Flame deals 2424 (1939) Radiant to Flamespiker.
Your Repurpose Soul gives 364 Hit Points to you.

Intuitively, when I land a crit, I would expect to see an orange number and a green number popup on my screen, and the green number would be 15% of the orange number. But this is not what is happening, as described above.