test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cheaper Enchanted Keys

masterreaperwplfmasterreaperwplf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have been playing for quite some time now and i have noticed that the enchanted keys are way to expensive. I hope i am not the only one but i would really like it if they would cut the amount so i am asking everyone else what there opinion on this matter would be. I personally think the keys should be 50 zen instead of 125. I would love for people to give feed back or maybe there own price on how much it should be so please comment.
Post edited by masterreaperwplf on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    125 ZEN is actually pretty commonplace for keys in Cryptic games. It's not overly high IMO.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    .oO( Its the same price as they are in STO )
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm absurdly cheap when it comes to buying stuff for myself and have yet to spend actual money here because I don't have any spare money to spend. Even I think that 125 Zen is reasonable for keys.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • axis40axis40 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    I'm absurdly cheap when it comes to buying stuff for myself and have yet to spend actual money here because I don't have any spare money to spend. Even I think that 125 Zen is reasonable for keys.

try harder coz they are waiting for you to slipp
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There are usually key sales before a new lockbox comes out - the last one just went by before Feywild launched. At which point you can get a 10 pack of keys for around 950 zen (10 keys for price of 9, 15% off).

Still, the best way to save money on keys is to not buy them. I find ignoring the lockboxes to be reasonably easy. (And if you're going the "save up AD to exchange for zen" route, you can just save up for the specific item - like the mount - that you want. Instead of buying keys.)
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If you really want something from the boxes, you're better of buying it from AH, or buying alternative. $25 will get you a 110% mount for your entire account. Boxes might take you 1 or 100 tries to get a single mount for 1 char.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)