test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

major hacker

killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
hi guys sorry i didnt know where to post this , but i hope i am doing the right thing
i was playing a pvp , hitting a guy mounted with full lashing blade force under stealth will drop you on the floor no matter what , and if you use others skills as impact shot in stealth it can freeze someone for a short moment
well i guess some people are hacking , they suffered no stuns whatsoever and that day i didnt memorize his name
but today , this guy called <<Name removed>> had perma impossible to catch all day !!! all day.

be warned , there are hackers around

Comments

• bubba1966bubba1966 Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    might want to edit post. naming other players is against ToS.
  • axis40axis40 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    bubba1966 wrote: »
    might want to edit post. naming other players is against ToS.

nah hes just very good and best geared....
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    axis40 wrote: »
    nah hes just very good and best geared....

You dont understand what you even quoted did you. Naming and Shaming on the forums is against the TOS. Calling out a player as a hacker is Naming and Shaming.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The forums are not the place to report violations, and naming and shaming is not allowed. Please refer to RoC.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.