test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T2 Dungeons during DD give T1 Loot

ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi All,

This has been happening to me for more than 3 days... I waste time in dungeons and waiting for dd just to get a T1 out of a T2 DD chest!!! (Not to mention fail groups and quitters)

I need an explanation and a solution...

I opened a ticket but as you know, it'll take forever, the problem is Cryptic are more into selling companions and zen than into fixing bugs!

Thank you all
Post edited by ufoalien on

Comments

• Options
    chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Delve

Dungeon delves chest has a 10% chance to drop a t2 set item or offhand. That means on average you have to run it ten times. Wasn't it nicer when more than 10% of the level 60 population had a reason to run t2 dungeons?
  • Options
    ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ya :( so it's my mistake
  • Options
    itzkiiingitzkiiing Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yep yep.. now you can start to see why people like to EXPLOIT (as some people like to call it) or skip content.. there is no reason for a fully geared group to fight every mob in the dungeon when they don't drop anything useful until the last boss, and then you open your chest and get a crappy t1 ring or neck that is bound to you and can't use..