test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Silver Sun is recruiting!

blackwiidowblackwiidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
Hey guys!
Silver Sun is recruiting players of all levels and classes! New players or experienced! Silver Sun is a casual play style guild and things are pretty chill when it comes to running dungeons, pvp etc. We kick inactive members after 30 days so our roster stays pretty current (135 not counting alts). Silver Sun is very active, we use Teamspeak 3 to communicate and we currently have a guy working on our website/forums. Our guild doesn't have many rules just respect your fellow guild mates, leave trolling to zone chat and everything topic is fair game :)

Silver Sun is NOT for prudes or those who are easily offended.

Feel free to contact @Blackwiidow, or any Silver Sun member you see online :)

See you on Mindflayer!

In the depths of hell, I learned who I was. It takes a strong soul to endure so much pain and heartache and still make it out alive; to not get stuck in the deep burning pit of misery. It takes a resilient creature to claw their way back into a reality where your nightmares can finally turn into dreams.
Post edited by blackwiidow on

Comments

• gizz0rgizz0r Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Silver Sun is best Sun --> join us :cool: (and Blackwiidow is best wiidow!)
  • mindlesswisdom93mindlesswisdom93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey, I am only new to Neverwinter, actually mmo games in general. I am a level 33 Trickster Rogue and level 5 Wayward Wizard. I wanted to join a guild/group but not really sure how to go about it at all?! But I am interested in joining Silver Sun. Sounds cool :)
  • blackwiidowblackwiidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey, I am only new to Neverwinter, actually mmo games in general. I am a level 33 Trickster Rogue and level 5 Wayward Wizard. I wanted to join a guild/group but not really sure how to go about it at all?! But I am interested in joining Silver Sun. Sounds cool :)

You're totally welcome to join! Just find one of us in game and we will be more than happy to help you out with learning the game :) Everyone has been new :P

In the depths of hell, I learned who I was. It takes a strong soul to endure so much pain and heartache and still make it out alive; to not get stuck in the deep burning pit of misery. It takes a resilient creature to claw their way back into a reality where your nightmares can finally turn into dreams.
    edited September 2013
    We are still open for recruiting! We've been running at least 2 separate groups for DD time :)
    All levels welcome :)

edited September 2013
    :D:D:D I love this guild!

• paddletimepaddletime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Got kicked from this guild after 4 days for absolutely no reason. No explanation or nothing, I have no idea why I was removed but since thats your demeanour I think I will move on.
  • penthallionpenthallion Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    paddletime wrote: »
    Got kicked from this guild after 4 days for absolutely no reason. No explanation or nothing, I have no idea why I was removed but since thats your demeanour I think I will move on.

Unfortunately, you were removed for not using TS3, it is a requirement that you use TS3 to be a part of our guild, this should've been explained to you before you joined. But anyway, good luck in your future endeavours!
  • lifelinpctechlifelinpctech Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Silver Sun Game Community is recruiting for Neverwinter! Silver Sun is recruiting every class/race/level. We have nice and HONEST Leaders and our Guild is very familiar and friendly with our Members!

We have a TeamSpeak 3 Server for Communications and Forums for our Members to come up with important Topics, Ideas etc.

Please visit www.silver-sun.org for more information about Silver Sun and our Leaders! If you want to join us soonish, just fill the Recruitment Form on www.silver-sun.org and one of our Leaders or Officers will contact you!

Thank you very much for your attention and hopefully see you soon :)
  • letstrythisagainletstrythisagain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I look forward to playing with you guys.
    ~Edrian