test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tranquil enchantment, not procing in pvp and not procing when stacked

devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the title says. these enchants are not procing in pvp, also in pve, it procs like once every MINUTE, and only one proc even if you have 5-6 of them stacked.

Please fix this.
PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
Post edited by devlinne on

Comments

• rukhmathrukhmath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yes, i noticed that too. What new rubbish enchant is this that does not work properly? Hardly ever procs, does not stack, seems to proc only one at a time, does not work in pvp?
    I spent alot of money getting them, and they don't work well. I will not be spending anymore until this is fixed!
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • blindnirvanablindnirvana Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Yes, i noticed that too. What new rubbish enchant is this that does not work properly? Hardly ever procs, does not stack, seems to proc only one at a time, does not work in pvp?
    I spent alot of money getting them, and they don't work well. I will not be spending anymore until this is fixed!

same here, spent 3,600,000 AD on 3 and now finding they don't work, spending another 670,000 AD unbinding and losing 900,000AD reselling.
  • rukhmathrukhmath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    still no fix for this??????
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited September 2013
    They're not proccing at all, no matter how many of them you have and whether it's PvE or PvP. Neither is Loamweave, and Elven Battle whatever also has no affect.

None (zero, 0) of the new defensive enchants are functioning at all.
  • hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    same here, spent 3,600,000 AD on 3 and now finding they don't work, spending another 670,000 AD unbinding and losing 900,000AD reselling.

Yeah i spent big money building 3 Greaters and now considering removing them. But hoping for a fix. This is absolute garbage right now though..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~