test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi! I'm looking for an Active & Friendly Guild - Easter U.S. Timezone (Mindflayer)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi! I'd like to join an Active and Friendly guild on Mindflayer, preferably with many players logged on during Eastern U.S. time.

My main character is a level 60 CW - 9.7k GS + Ioun Stone. I'm still relatively new to dungeons. I've completed Epic Cragmire Crypts and Epic Pirate King. I'd really like to learn how to do all the Epics and become an asset to the guild.

I also have a level 60 TR - 7.2k GS, and a level 60 GWF - 7.2k GS.

I've got Ventrillo and TeamSpeak 3 installed and ready to go!

My play schedule is: 8:00am till 10:00am running Rhix and Lord Neverember Dailies. After that, I'm free to crunch dungeons. Sometime between 3:00pm and 5:00pm, I do the Sharandar Dailies. After that, I'm free to do more dungeons.

I'd love to learn all that you have to show me, and can't wait to start making friends!

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi there, I am from the Order of the Raven and we would love to have you. We have many men and women from all time zones so there will be members online all the time. We are a guild with 477 members that participate in Gauntlgrym, PVP, and PVE. For Gauntlgrym, we have chosen the side of the Delzoun Explorers. We use teamspeak for communication between guild members. If you would like to check out our site, you can visit the site at Order of the Raven. If you want to check out our recruitment thread, you can check it out here. If you have any other questions, message me in game via in game mail or talk to one of our members that are online.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    meangean88 wrote: »
    Hi there, I am from the Order of the Raven and we would love to have you. We have many men and women from all time zones so there will be members online all the time. We are a guild with 477 members that participate in Gauntlgrym, PVP, and PVE. For Gauntlgrym, we have chosen the side of the Delzoun Explorers. We use teamspeak for communication between guild members. If you would like to check out our site, you can visit the site at Order of the Raven. If you want to check out our recruitment thread, you can check it out here. If you have any other questions, message me in game via in game mail or talk to one of our members that are online.

Please check your PMs, I sent you a letter. Also, the links in your post do not work for me. Sorry for any inconvenience.