test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gauntlgrym pvp exploit was not fixed

alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Today after the update saw players using the same trick to pass through the pipe and then through the gate.
Post edited by alderonthedraco on

Comments

• Options
    blureelblureel Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I noticed that the "side" exits around the gates were fixed, but...

on the left gate at least, you can still climb up the middle column and over the gate.
    *edit - this is on the Delzoun spawn point. The Luskan side appears to be completely "fixed" which means the Delzoun side has the potential for a headstart against the Luskans currently.
  • Options
    fur123fur123 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lots of wierd things happening in Gauntl. Yesterday, for no reason, game decided to decrease my gear score on 5k! After restart, everything went back to normal, but lost some time and didnt finished dungeon coz of it.
    One more, quite annoying, bug is when chest, after killing boss, not open.
    There is around way to that. All have to type /killme and die, they will respawn infront entrance to boss and boss will be reseted. That usually helps and chest opens after.
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The problem is since few month... the stupid fix: fixing one outgoing way, but killed the respawn mod... If the respawn mod is introduced back, this problem don't hurt anyone(because you can stand in a point, but you teleport back to campfire to start from it). Dev haven't think about his own fix i think. =(
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    the go back to respawn fix was nice :) i prefer that one, it worked like a charm :)
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    prynnceprynnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Today after the update saw players using the same trick to pass through the pipe and then through the gate.

Cry like a baby!! :D And be a tattletale! Didnt you know Delzoun needs every trick they can get cause they lose all the time....and corsairs always win... :P And by the way Corsairs exploit it on their side too..............they get out too.
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    well after the BoP update GG is most of the time empty in some instances XD even dungeon runs people now usually just do one run for dailies, also most of the people do malabog all day long lol
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...