test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for some foundry friends?...

zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Foundry
As exciting as the anticipation was for the foundry community, Fury of the Feywild came with a lot of bugs. Quests were broken, maps destroyed, ratings went haywire... some dark, dark days. It would have been worse to face alone... but with friends, it was just another passing storm. :)

For me, personally, my map was corrupted, which destroyed my quest. My first quest, initially published in May and polished numerous times over the last three months, with it's 119 reviews, just recently climbing to a 3.60+ adjusted rating (4.0 average), is gone now. My current project, and all future quests planned, used the same map as a starting base. On my own, losing my work this way, most likely i'd have walked away. It was the optimism and support of the Scribes' Enclave community, most of whom were also hit by this storm, that inspired me to stay with it, overcome the storm damage, pick up, and move on. (Literally, as my characters have now packed up and moved. :)) For these friends, i am truly grateful.

Scribes' Enclave has grown since it's beginning back in July, not only in number, but in cohesion. We've built a community, a circle of friends, a support group for the frustrations, and a collective source for ideas, creativity, ingenuity, and adeptness with the editor.

We have old quests to adjust, new maps to build, and new toys to experiment with. While most of us will be busy with our own projects for awhile, we would still welcome in new friends into our community. We could really use some more reviewers, but anyone is welcome to join. Whether you're cleaning up your own storm damage, or just starting with the editor, our doors are open. :)
Post edited by zbkolde on

Comments