test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hit level 10 and something appears on side of screen

neverwinter1973neverwinter1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just hit level 10 and noticed a transparent indicator of some sort on the left side of the screen near the character. As I attack or kill things the indicator fills up in a yellow color. Not sure how to use it. Is there a way to make it go away or is it stuck on the screen by default ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'll assume your a GWF and that is your determination bar once it gets above half you can use tab to become unstoppable (best used when maxed) also when out of combat is lowers...
  • neverwinter1973neverwinter1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah imma GWF. Just started playing today.

Thanks for the reply.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    When you leveled up to 10, you should have gotten an indicator on the right of what you gained by hitting level 10. If you click each of those boxes, one of them would take you to the powers window and highlight or point arrows at a box that says "Class ability". The only way to not get this is if it bugs on you, or you if simply click 'dismiss' in the bottom of the box on the right...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums