test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master of the Hunt Skirmish Question

sphosphosphosphosphosphosphospho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can you really get a perfect barkshield enchantment from it? I think it only gives you shards.
38kills.png
Post edited by sphosphosphospho on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Perfects? I'd sooner expect Martians to attack the Earth.
    I don't know for absolute certain but it is beyond unlikely that they would allow that as a drop.

If the Devs were extra nice they might have allowed content to drop lessers, but I highly doubt they would put anything higher as drops.
  • sphosphosphosphosphosphosphospho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Perfects? I'd sooner expect Martians to attack the Earth.
    I don't know for absolute certain but it is beyond unlikely that they would allow that as a drop.

If the Devs were extra nice they might have allowed content to drop lessers, but I highly doubt they would put anything higher as drops.

It's in the fury of the feywild rewards though so it's kinda confusing.
    38kills.png
  • realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nope. The campaign tracker is just broken and misleading. Kinda like 99% of the game.
    Admiralsig.png
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I think the tracker just shows you the final results that are basically possible so you get an idea what you could do with the stuff.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    yokihiro wrote: »
    I think the tracker just shows you the final results that are basically possible so you get an idea what you could do with the stuff.

Exactly.
    It shows the Perfect Rank each enchantment but you must spend the time and effort to make them Perfect.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yokihiro wrote: »

For the rewards page, sure. However the location page shows that you are getting shards for the rest of the locations. The skirmish however shows a perfect. This is likely a bug and should be correct for the sake of consistency.
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The rewards pages are like all adverts, misleading at best!

The model shown is not available without blood, sweet & tears, and a huge cash injection above the cost of the base model, yes you can get a "perfect", just need to grind the skirmish to death, & buy a bucket load of wards! What you get from the chest is a shard! (if you are lucky)
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Rewards window says "fusing"... which means you collect shards or lower enchantments and spend dozens of coalescent wards to build them up to Perfect...

At least, that's how I expected it...