test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thief pvp video

kingblood69kingblood69 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello all I am currently working on more farming route videos, while I am getting that together I decided to start a thief. I will only be playing him in pvp as I am rather fond of rogue type pvp play, and I have decided to do a video from each bracket until I hit 60 and then more than likely continue pvp videos from there. There is so much to do on this game *sigh* I also am really interested in starting a foundry campaign, which I will be video documenting as well. Thanks for taking a look. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wXdv9yJCPU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kingblood69 on

Comments

• derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There is no such class in this game .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In most games rogues are considered to be thieves and have abilities like lockpicking, sneaking, stealing, and trap finding. Rogues in this game really do not fit the label of thief because they do not have any abilities associated with thievery. They can not pick locks or pick pockets. It would be cool if TRs could pick a single lockbox per day or per week or steal gold from other players in pvp.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)